Vedder Residential

Reviews for Vedder Residential

Don L in Chilliwack
Don L in Chilliwack

Service HVAC system

We have had this HVAC system for eight years. We have had it serviced every year and for various reasons I was not satisfied with the service received. This year I decided to try Vedder Residential because of their ratings on the internet by customers. I was not disapointed. Joe explained in detail how the system worked as well as the thermostat.I will be recommending this firm to anyone who asks.

Don L

Lindsay in Vancouver
Lindsay in Vancouver
1 review Cultus Lake, BC

A/C Repair

I was impressed by Joe, starting with the initial telephone call, I just knew I had called the right company. Joe gave me a date and time frame immediately. On site, he just got to work assessing the problem with our A/C system; gave us a price to proceed and got to work. Our A/C was working great when he left and continues to work great. If we run into any other issues we will definitely call him again as he is a professional, friendly, no nonsense kind of guy who clearly knows his stuff. Thank you Joe!

GoodeGreen in Chilliwack
GoodeGreen in Chilliwack

Highly Recommended

After saving for two years to have central air in our home, we got 3 quotes. Vedder Residential was the middle quote for price, but definately was number one for service. They were extremely professional, quick, efficient, polite, and from the time of the quote to the time we got the job done, everything was easy, straightforward and there were no surprises.

Cathy Clark in Chilliwack
Cathy Clark in Chilliwack

New furnace and new A/C

Joe was referred to me by a tradesman who has Joe in high regard. Joe came to give us an estimate for new furnace so we could then have some A/C in our house. I appreciate Joe's super professional and knowledgeable approach. Our old furnace was 20 years old and certainly not efficient anymore. Joe offers quotes of Good, Better, and Best options. I liked that. We selected the Best Option. Times were scheduled and install of both furnace and A/C went beautifully. Joe takes great pride in his work and is both on time and well organized.I have already referred Vedder Residential!
Thank you Joe, a pleasure to get to know you.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you Cathy and we always appreciate the referrals. Enjoy a nice cool summer with your new air conditioning system, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Irene in Chilliwack
Irene in Chilliwack

water heater, bathroom reno

Joseph installed a new water heater for me last year but had some trouble with the venting system due to the way that it was originally installed. I had to call him back a couple of times because the pilot light kept going off and as a result, the water was not being heated. He returned promptly and redirected the venting system and it has been working ever since. Also, he recently installed a new sink and faucet in my bathroom as I wanted to update it and am very satisfied with the look and the work done. I would highly recommend him to anyone as he does not give up until the job is done right.

Thank you for the review Irene. Sometimes unforeseen issues arise with jobs but we are committed now and always to ensuring our clients get the full value of our service and are satisfied with the work performed. We appreciate the patience while dealing with the pilot issue and look forward to working with you again in the future.

barbara in Abbotsford
barbara in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Heat pump and furnace repair

Joe servcied my heat pump and furnace during a cold snap.I found him to be professional friendly and on task. He found both problems in a reasonable amount of time, fixed and the heating has never been better! Thanks Joe! Will definitely recommend and call again!

Thank you for the review Barbara, we were happy to be able to help get your heat back up and running in time for winter. Stay warm and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Glenn in Port Alberni
Glenn in Port Alberni
1 review Port Alberni, BC

Installed A/C & Serviced Furnace

We had a couple of companies come and quote the job but Joseph's professional approach and knowledge put him head and shoulders above the competition. The day came for the work, he was on time, the work was completed as promised, and we could not be happier. One of my big concerns moving here was that I wouldn't find a plumber/AC service company that I liked and could trust. I found one. Look no further, this is the company that you want.

Thank you for the review Glenn, we enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Tavish in Chilliwack
Tavish in Chilliwack

Hot Water Tank Installation

Vedder Residential replaced our furnace in November 2016 and they were the first to come to mind when we needed a new hot water tank. As last time, they were EXTREMELY fast to respond and the level of service was outstanding. We highly recommend Vedder Residential.

As always it was a pleasure working with you Tavish. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the service we performed.

mitch bearman in Mission
mitch bearman in Mission
1 review Agassiz, BC

well pump

Joe provided professional and prompt service. We called about a noisy water pump. He scheduled a 9:30 am appointment right on time. Joe found problem to be a rusted leaking well pressure tank which caused the premature pump fault. He scheduled a convenient time to do replacements and correct the improper previous installation which had used rubber hoses. we will call Joe for any future replacements/repairs etc..

Thank you Mitch for taking the time to leave a review. The new pump and pressure tank should serve you well for a very long time. A special thank you as well for the hospitality both you and your wife showed us while we performed the work.

Michelle in Chilliwack in Abbotsford
Michelle in Chilliwack in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Service/Inspection

Joe is very knowledgeable, polite and efficient. We called for a non-urgent heating service and he was here in less than 48 hours. I'd recommend Joe for any of your heating/cooling needs.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to work with you more in the future.

More about Vedder Residential

At Vedder Residential we specialize in providing professional, informative, no pressure service every time we step into your home. We work with you to determine the right repair or replacement, and then get that work done in a timely and professional manner.

Vedder Residential is based out of Chilliwack and offers a wide range of plumbing services from unclogging sinks, well filtration systems, faucet repair and full house re-pipes.

Installations of Plumbing Fixtures & Appliances
Well Pressure Tanks
Well Filtration
Plumbing Inspections
Insurance Reports

We install, repair and maintain a variety of heating equipment from furnaces and boilers, to water heaters and fireplaces.

Furnace Repair, Tune-Ups & Installations
Fireplace Tune-Ups
Heating/Cooling Controls
Running Gas Lines
BBQ Boxes

If you are looking for additional comfort indoors we install, repair and maintain air conditioners, heat pumps and indoor air quality(IAQ) products.

Air Conditioner Tune-Ups & Installations
Air Purifiers
HEPA Filters
UV Filters

Heating & Air Conditioning and Plumbing
Vedder Residential supplies and installs a variety of products from plumbing fixtures such as Toilets, Faucets, Tubs & Showers. As well as Furnaces, Boilers, Tank and Tankless Water Heaters, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Well Pumps and Pressure Tanks.
We deal in annual maintenance, repair and replacement of your home's plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems. We provide Free Quotes on system replacement and offer extended emergency service.
We repair and service all makes of fixture and appliance. We install only reputable and reliable equipment from manufacturers such as Rheem, Delta, Toto and American Standard.
Our specialty is a well rounded, customer oriented service. We provide photo documentation of all repairs and replacement. We run thorough tests on your home's mechanical systems to ensure everything is running smoothly now and in the future. Pricing is provided completely upfront with a variety of options to fit any budget.
2015
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Cash, Certified Cheque, Interac, Visa, Mastercard
BCSA Licensed Gas Contractor, Journeyman Red Seal Plumber, Licensed Gas Fitter, QF Forced Air
Chamber of Commerce, TECA Quality First
Diploma of Trade Sciences, CoC in Refrigeration Technology, CoC in Electrical Technology
1 year on all supplied parts and labour.