Neil Gilhome Carpentry

Eileen from Mount Hope
Eileen from Mount Hope
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Renovations

We gutted our ensuite bathroom shower and installed tile. Replaced the the bathroom floors and toilets in both our bathrooms.

From the first moment I met Neil I felt very comfortable. He is very professional and confident with his skills and knowledge and provided me with some great suggestions.
I communicated with him mostly by text and he responded in an acceptable timeframe; always same day. He was always on time and very conscious of letting me know what next steps were. The 2nd week he was here we were away on vacation. He kept in touch and when we returned we were very impressed at how well he cleaned up. We love the finished product!!!
I am SO happy with my renovations. Neil was phenomenal-- It was a real pleasure to work with him and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again.