Mississauga ON L4T 1N7

troy from Brampton
troy from Brampton

Mississauga
L4T 1N7

I am sooo impressed by Hari's knowledge and professionalism. He took great care in making sure I understood every aspect and stage of the inspection and kept me involved and engaged throughout the process. I learnt a lot and would DEFINITELY recommend his services to any and everyone.

Keep up the absolutely GREAT work Hari.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

townhouse

Mr. Hari kishan you are owsem person. Like the way you explain everything i like it. Thank you for everything. For sure i will recommend to my all friends. I am giving you 10/10 .

More about Edwise Home Inspection Inc

Edwise home inspection Inc. . . Honest Wise, Advice & Educate ★★★ Professional and Precise Home Inspection from only $124. 99 ★★★ Call us Today at 416-854-7711 or visit us at www. edwsieinspection. com Edwise Home inspection holds very precise knowledge of visual, theory & practical experience of home inspection ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Mississauga?