Safe Roofing

dyoung
dyoung
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roof Inspection and Repair for older home

I had hired Safe Roofing because I had recently purchased an older home and I wanted to ensure that the roof was in perfect working condition.

I was impressed with the quality of their work and how easy they made the entire process. They kept in constant communication and were incredibly professional.

I enjoyed working with Safe Roofing and will definitely hire them in the future when I need to reroof my home. I would highly recommend Safe Roofing to anyone looking for peace of mind and excellent service.

Thank you for your kind response. Being there for our clients is our number 1 priority. Again, congratulations on your new house! It was our pleasure working with you.

Judy in Vegreville
Judy in Vegreville
1 review Vegreville, AB

New Roof

Safe Roofing replaced our roof this past summer. We had been researching for a new roof for a while now. As soon as we started talking with Ben and Mimi, we knew this was the company for us. And they did not disappoint! They are very knowledgable about roofing and shared a lot of information with us about the different options we had been considering. They gave us a time frame for the job and stuck to it. They are very good at what they do and are hard working. We are very happy with the entire experience and any questions we had were immediately answered and dealt with (even after the job was finished and paid for).

Thank you Ben and Mimi!

Sent from my iPad

Thank you Judy. We are fortunate that you chose Safe Roofing for your roof replacement with a premium rubber roofing product. We take pride and value in ensuring all of our customers are well looked after. If you ever need us in the future, it will be our pleasure to help.

More about Safe Roofing

We are an Edmonton Roofing company that provides residential roofing services to the Greater Edmonton Area. Our services include roof replacement, roof repairs, and new construction. We offer additional services for eavestrough, soffit & fascia, and skylight replacement and installation. "Safe Roofs. Happy Families. " is our motto to live ...