Pillar To Post

Reviews for Pillar To Post

William H.
William H.

Home Inspection

Aaron was very knowledgeable and professional. Took the time to answer
our questions and gave us solid maintenance tips.
Also liked getting a printed report on the spot as well as a PDF in our email.

Matt
Matt

Pillar To Post
(905) 614-1557
4 Faversham Crs
Toronto
M9C 3X4

It was great. Found a couple of things that were missed on a pre list inspection report and got the report at the end. No waiting for an email the next day.
Also glad they take credit card for payment.
Glad we picked Aaron.

Thank you Matt. We appreciate the review and glad we were able to help you out.
Hope you enjoy your new home.
Regards
Aaron Palmer
www.aaronpalmer.oillartopost.com
416-768-9292

A.P
A.P

Home Inspection

Aaron was awesome. Went through the entire home with great detail. He took the time to explain everything and I really appreciated that.
At the end of the inspection he printed out the report and debriefed us on all his findings. I was glad I didn't have to wait a few hours or a day to get an emailed report.
I recommend Aaron to anyone getting a home inspection.

Thank you Andrew. It my pleasure to be of service to you.
Feel free to call me in the future should you have any questions during your upcoming renovation.
Regards
Aaron Palmer
www.aaronpalmer.pillartopost.com
Cell 416-768-9292
Office 905-614-1557

Bel & Mike
Bel & Mike

Professional and Efficient

We called the number to book an appointment for Aaron to come out, it was a pretty easy process. They were able to provide the exact cost and our different options. Everyone we spoke to was extremely friendly and easy to get what we needed accomplished.
Aaron contacts us right away to confirm and make a slight change to our time.
He showed up and performed the inspection in a very professional manner. Once we arrived at the house, he walked us through any concerns he had and took his time. We never once felt rushed.

Thank you for your review. We aim to please and glad you used our services. Good luck in your new home.

WhatsUp in Scarborough
WhatsUp in Scarborough

Condo Inspection

The lovely Aaron was very knowledgeable and friendly. He also was able to save me some money on my purchase costs by pointing out a serious issue with the stove/oven. One I would have not immediately noticed on my own. Great service.

Thank you for review. Best wishes to you as you move into your new home.

in Toronto
in Toronto

Home inspection

Aaron did an excellent job explaining everything to me during the inspection. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.

Thank you for your review. Wish you and your family and even your soon to be newest member, all the best in your home.

Lance
Lance

Home inspection

Short turn around time, inspection report printed on site. Took about 3 hours to complete everything. Very thorough and answered all my questions.

It was my pleasure to help you on your first property. Hope you enjoy all that extra space.

Ben
Ben
1 review Beaubassin East, NB

Condo inspection

Everything went well with their inspector. He was very professional. I'm recommended their company.

Thank you for your kind review. It was my pleasure working with you. Hope you got the piano included in the deal.

beacher1
beacher1
1 review Orangeville, ON

Home Inspection

Aaron was an absolute delight and took the time to do a VERY thorough inspection, which he explained in great detail. Would highly recommend Pillar to Post to anyone needing this service. 10 out of 10!

We appreciate your kind words. You choose a unique property and we wish you well getting outside the bustling city life.

serefcoban
serefcoban
1 review Whitby, ON

Semi detached house inspection

Very detail inspection, looks professional work, friendly attituate, fast and trustable services, new equipments, awesome report.

Thank you for your kind review. It was my pleasure to work with you and now have a trusted advisor should I ever combine trips to Greece and Turkey.

More about Pillar To Post

Welcome to Pillar to Post We at Pillar to Post are Canada's Industry leading and largest Home inspection company. Proud to grow from a small company in Mississauga into over 500 franchisees and over 800 inspectors within North America. As the biggest purchase most people make, we offer our clients ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Mississauga?