Refined Rustic Furniture Ltd

Selena in Calgary
Selena in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Dining Room Table

My husband and I hired Len to create a live edge dining room table for us and we couldn't be happier with the result!! Not only is it a gorgeous piece of furniture that is built to last but it is also one of a kind and will hold a special place in many family memories to come. We wanted to have a table that we could take part in creating and that's just what we got. Len's shop is full of many different wooden slabs that we were encouraged to look through ourselves to piece together just what we wanted. We also were able to come up with what we wanted for the legs and he had them designed exactly the way we asked. Being a part of the process and coming home with a table that was uniquely ours was the best!

Thank You Selena for selecting us to create your special project.
Your ideas certainly helped personalize your table!
We enjoyed working with you!

Thank You for the wonderful review!

Alan in Calgary
Alan in Calgary

Home projects

Len and his team have done a couple projects for my home. They are very professional and I have been delighted with the results. Len offers great advice and has always kept me up to date (with pictures) with the work as it progresses. This is the only place I go to for such projects. They have a great selection and you feel inspired just looking around their shop. Highly recommend them and their whole team.

It's always a pleasure working with you Alan. We love your unique creations.
Thanks for your support.

dave and loretta in Calgary
dave and loretta in Calgary

Desk and bench

One word would describe the work done by this company....FANTASTIC!!!!! The desk and chair we got were AMAZING!!!
Anyone looking for unique,one-of-a-kind furniture should go to this place...you won't believe it!!!!

Thank You for the oppurtunity to create such a beautiful set. It was a great pleasure to work with you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Custom Cherrywood Bathroom Countertops

We did a custom renno of our bathroom. I wanted wooden countertops and shelves. Len chose the perfect pieces of cherry for our project, glued, cut and finished them beautifully. A year in, they look as pristine as the day they were installed. Len was great at troubleshooting my ideas. He is a wealth of knowledge about all things wooden!

Thank You, Alanna, it was a pleasure creating your project!