Thrice Electrical

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  Thrice Electrical

Reviews for Thrice Electrical

Jennyyc22
Jennyyc22

Electrical work for bathroom vents, pot lights install & move thermostat

Very satisfied with Corey's electric skills!

We recently hired Thrice to install the electrical for two bathroom vents, 6 pot lights in our bedroom, 6 pot lights in our living room and he moved our thermostat from upstairs to the main floor.

We found his prices very reasonable and he is a hard worker while on the job. We recommend him!

Hal from Calgary
Hal from Calgary

Kitchen Electrical

I was amazed at the positive and helpful attitude Corey provided. I have already recommended Thrice Electrical to friends and family! I will definitely hire Thrice for any further electrical work in my house.