Vista One Retractable Screens

3230 Yonge Street, Suite 1708 Toronto ON M4N 3P6
Darryl
Darryl

Back Yard Screen Door

Was looking for a specific screen door to access our backyard. We have 2 dogs that go in and out of our backyard door. When outside we like to leave the door open. We were introduced to Vista One Retractable Screen Doors by another door manufacturer. I contacted Doug Clapp who came over to the house. He showed me the different screen doors the company offers & I chose the door that best suited what our needs were for the dogs & ease of access. The door is very simple in design & is perfect for what I wanted. Ease of access in & out, convenience for the dogs, ability to maximize fresh air without being disturbed by pests & the ability to keep our new backyard door uncovered & visible. Doug is very knowledgeable & friendly. Answered all questions & came back & did a quick installation. Very pleased with the outcome & would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a simple, smart & convenient solution for a screen door.

Darryl, thank you for the review, I'm certain you will enjoy the added ventilation through your new door in the kitchen.