Bath Depot

Minjae Chris in Orangeville
Minjae Chris in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Worst purchasing experience

The head office has no idea what they are doing or talking about. The shipping is terrible. They had no idea where my order was. The head office delivery date was just made up. They said that it was going to arrive on X day and that it had already shipped, but when you call the store, they say it hasn't shipped yet. The person at the store first said it would come in say on the 24th, but then IN THE SAME CONVERSATION, she reiterated that it would come in on a different date. There is no accountability. Typical Canadian retail. NEVER BUY FROM HERE. YOU HAVE TO CALL THE HEAD OFFICE NUMBER 3 OR 4 TIMES AS THEY WILL JUST HANG UP ON YOU RANDOMLY.

Zarko in Brossard
Zarko in Brossard
0 reviews Brossard,

Very poor customer service

Very poor customer service. When I was shopping it was supposed to be delivered in 15 days and now 2.5 months have passed and I haven't received the delivery yet. I don't recommend buying at bain depot

Private User reviews Elora, ON

Bath Depot DO NOT BUY

Very poor customer service. Shipped and charged for 3 panels when I only ordered 2. Wasn't allowed to return because of Covid. Went to return because we are out of lockdown and now told I only had 7 days after they opened up. Will never refer anyone to this business -as quickly as these stores. Read the fine print before you purchase -you only have 7 days -that in itself should be enough of a red flag not to do business .

Private User reviews Stratford, ON

DONT BUY FROM BATH DEPOT ONLINE

If you want your fixtures in time and date compromised then don't buy things from Bath Depot. Period. I purchased fixtures for the value of a thousand dollars, and I still had to call/follow up with headquarters a total of 7 times. The arrival information that it's given on their website doesn't correlate to the actual delivery times, add 2 weeks minimum. Not even calling helps them give you a correct arrival date. And if you try to ask for a compensation the'll get nervous and profusely, and I would even go as far as saying impolitely, refuse.
Obviously the last time of my life I am going to purchase anything from this store. And if I get the chance I will also make sure people around me don't either. Good luck in the future Bath Depot, you are going to need it with service like this.
This is not a rating of the actual store, nothing against people working in this store. This rating is to the actual Brand, HQ and Customer Service in particular.

Rude Customer Service

I ordered a shower to be picked up but after speaking to my contractor realized I needed a different size. I called din the next morning to see if I could cancel the order and reorder a different one. The customer service representative was extremely rude and I felt rushed to get off the line, but did inform me that she'd just cancel the order and for me to replace the order. I asked about a confirmation email and she said yeah you'll receive it after this phone call. After a few hours with no confirmation email I called back to check up on it and to see if I'd be faster to pick up the replacement shower from a specific location (it said 1 was in stock). I asked about the in stock shower first and was immediately and aggressively shot down that none of the store have items in stock and that it would need to be shipped to the store (even though this one store indicated in stock not demo while all the other stores didn't). That's fine, I asked about the cancelled order and again I received attitude that I need to wait and that the email is coming back cause they're so busy. A week later, no email, no refund. I called back but waiting an hour two seperate times and couldn't get through. Today the location which I was suppose to pick up from told me my item had arrived and was ready for pick up, I explained to them that I tried to get this item cancelled over a week ago. The gentleman was very kind and said he'd take care of it for me.

Overall their main customer service line is horrible and extremely rude. I was so put off I didn't order my replacement from them

Josalie
Josalie
0 reviews Montreal,

Excellent in-store customer service

We had an amazing customer service experience at bain depot, Dorval when we went there to purchase our bathroom vanity. Joseph was the sales representative who helped us during our visit. He was very knowledgeable about their products, committed to great service and was extremely professional. My husband and I believe that he is a dependable and a valuable asset of this company. Thank you for the great service!!!

Gerry in Manor Park in Ottawa
Gerry in Manor Park in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Waiting 3 months and counting

My November 7th shower order ready date has been delayed 3 times and is now scheduled for early Feb. That's 3 months! These delays can't be good for Bath Depot's business. I've had to postpone my installation guys again and I'm worried that when the shower does show up, they will not be available.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Toilet

Needed a specific size and found it at bath works..They loadefd into our vehicle...got home and opend box to fjnd a totally broken product..called and was told to bring it back and they would replace in 10 days. Picked up the second one and got it home only to find a manufacturers defect in the porcelain. We kept it anyway because we are seniors and it was too difficult to keep going back 35 kms and lifting these items. Don't recommend this made in china product

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom Vanity top.with double sink 2 faucets

Vanity was defective sink missing rubber gasket leaking sink. 2 faucets 1 defective. Bath Depot customer service was awful. Basically told us to get lost. Manager and head office would do nothing at all to fix the problem. They said they would not send anyone to check it out. Covid was not there excuse.

Private User reviews Greenfield Park,

Delivery

I ordered some bath supplies but most of them were not available, but I ordered the stuff which was available first and wanted to wait for the rest. The problem is that their product is available different dates and you have to pay shipping fee each time you want the item to be delivered or you have to wait until the last date like 3 months or so to have them all together and waive the shipping fee. so 3 different item, 3 different date and over 200$ shipping fee..at the same time, when you call, they don't care about customer at all. worst customer representative ever! Just cancelled all my orders

Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in PATUANAK?