Mississauga ON L4V 1T5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Energy Canada Home Services

Reviews for Energy Canada Home Services

Best company

1-(800)-351-3614
Mississauga
L4V 1T5

This company deserve 10 star for their product fissionable team , they have professional team be team behind them and very good customer service ces .i changed my furnace through them and they are the best

Thank you for your kind review.

NS in Mississauga
NS in Mississauga

NICE SERVICE, TECHNICIANS ARE VERY GOOD ON THE JOB

WE INSTALLED THE AC AND FURNACE AND GOT THE CHEAPER THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY IN THE MARKET AND TOOK CARE OF THE REBATES AS WELL.

WITH SERVICE CALLS GUYS WERE ON TIME AS PROMISED AND FIXED THE JOB AND GOT REFERRAL BONUS TOO FROM THE COMPANY

Service

One of the best company in Canada To get a furnace, air conditioner, Tankless water heater, Electric Water Heater, Conventional Water Heater and Power Vent Water Heater for a home

Furnace, Air Condition and Water Tank

It was fabulous working experience with these guys. They provided whatever they said. Yes, there are some delay but that was on Auditor's part. I am so happy to with their services. These guys are so economical in price whereas other big name was charging me a lot.

Thank you for your review.

Sharath in Mississauga
Sharath in Mississauga

Stay away from these people

I was first time home buyer and got Hot water tank, Furnance and A/C replaced when they knocked on the door. It's been most terrible experience, for months they did double billing and I had to work their with multiple groups to get it sorted. The sales guy promised OPA rebates which never materialized and was sold a higher seer A/C while they installed a lower one, also the installation of furnace they put the intake pipe inside and asking additional money to extend it to outside. Overall these are bunch of thugs, stay away from them.

ND in Mississauga
ND in Mississauga

Questionable Practices and Quality

I am a landlord and my tenant somehow wound up in an agreement (though that is pending before Consumer Protection Ontario) with this company for replacement of my water heater and furnace, without my authorization. Despite coming to realize the tenant was not the owner, this company continues to try to enforce the contract. They are not willing to acknowledge their negligence regarding due diligence. After initially indicating that this will cost them hundreds of dollars, the manager's stance now seems to be to wash their hands of any responsibility to the legal owner of the property. On top of it all, the installation is quite poor. They have a high efficiency furnace installed, but were too lazy to run a new intake pipe to draw outside air. The furnace is drawing inside air. Kind of defeats the purpose of a high efficiency furnace. There are also gaps in the duct work that should have been taped.

replaced furnace and waterheater

1-(800)-351-3614
Mississauga
L4V 1T5

I Have allowed them to change the furnace and wahterheater after they knocked my door.
They are very new in this business and I have trouble communicating with them. The other problem they have is that they are charging additional and wrong amount with the Gas bill on every month. I have to ask Enbridge to hold their payment every time until they fix the error. If you don't look carefully to the bill you will be over charged every time. The furnace and water heater installation was very good work, to be honest with them.
They need to do more on customer service and billing efficiency.
I didn't try their emergency call so far, so cannot comment on this.
If I have the choice now I would rather stay with the previous company (enercare).

3abas in Ottawa
3abas in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

lairs

they promised me of getting free AC with annual maintenance fees. they gave me the first month free, the second month my bill jumps 144$. they are group of lairs want to get customers by any mean.

BE AWARE - Terrible customer service!!!

They are promising free of charge rental for the first 3 months, however I never got it. I have called numerous times, and I have sent several emails with my Enbridge bills as I was told by them. They don't even bother to respond to the emails. Each time I called back to confirm receipt, they simply say that they got the emails and are looking into this, also promising that a refund cheque will be sent to me. Till date, I got nothing from them, just a bunch of false promises. Very disappointing and shameful for this company. I wish I never got a contract with them in the first place. Be aware!

Poor customer service

Worst Customer service ever. Dont know how to talk to customers who call in for an emergency. I am stuck with them but I would NOT recommend this company to anyone.