Dixon Commercial Investigators

Reviews for Dixon Commercial Investigators

larsbulgrid in Toronto
larsbulgrid in Toronto

Successful partnership

After spending way too much time trying to get my clients to pay what they owe, I came to the conclusion that I needed help. I tried dixons service, and it has proven time and time again to be a great decision. I now waste no time trying to collect and just submit it to them. Although I would much sooner collect all of the money, some is much better then what I was getting. I will gladly pay 10% to not have to worry about it.

Maggie in Jacksonville
Maggie in Jacksonville
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Great all around

The sales rep was really helpful in getting me to understand that write offs don’t need to equal never seeing my money again. They can go after them and the money can be collected.

Top Marks

Top Marks foir these guys got everything I was looking for from them and a fraction of the costs I was expecting to have to pay. Will allways remenber this and allways recoment you guys

Netflix in Boston
Netflix in Boston

They are patient and understanding

Was in deep with my dds and they would not help or even listen. They took it upon themselves to hire a third party to help them. Ironic that that third party ended up helping us more then them. Thank you dixon if you ever get one of my bills again let me know and I will for sure pay it.

Joan in
Joan in

A Near Perfect Record

Signed up with Dixon Commercial Investigators over 10 years ago back in 2002 and it was not really until today that I realized of the 1400 accounts and files I sent them that they collected on over 85%. WOW I thought that warranted a shout out on the internet.

Billy in Saint Catharines
Billy in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

HELPED WHEN I NEEDED IT MOST

Was in desperate need of some financial advice and help could not make heads or tails out of what to do untill Dixon Helped. They are easy to workwith and explaine everything along the way.

Screwed over by DIXON
Screwed over by DIXON
1 review Smithville, ON

Dixon Extorts from it's own Paying Customers

Beware of Dixon - St. Catharines, Ontario. Beware of Dixon St. Catharines. They do not honour their $700 sign up fee nor their 3 yrs commitment to it. They do not take any actions to collect nor communicate with their paying customers. Their service is slow, hard to prove that any service has even been rendered. Dixon then bills us 10% for collections not even recovered and can't seem to give an honest reason why.

Len in Toronto
Len in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

cant hide

These guys do a great job finding your deadbeat customers, harassing your customers to get them to pay, and suing them when needed. Been very pleased with them for years

Grant in Toronto
Grant in Toronto

Unbeliveable Results and Service

Dixon Commercial has done unbelievable work for us they are a collection agency and we have used them for over 5 years always with great success and great results. If you get a call from these guys take it seriously

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?