Fireplaces
Platinum Construction Services

Reviews for Platinum Construction Services

gzapletal
gzapletal

Stone work for new fire place

Jack did an excellent job from our first contact.
He was courteous, knowledgeable, and walked us thru the options we had for our project.
His workmanship was very thorough and ensured we were happy with each step.
I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a true partner on a project as he is one of the best contractors we have worked with.

thank you for the kind words looking forward to doing more projects with you

richard1025
richard1025

Stucco

Outstanding work. Jack and coworkers did an excellent job. We are greatly satisfied. Our house looks amazing. Thank you guys.

thank you Richard. house looks great

cwaddick
cwaddick

Chimney repair

Responsive and friendly. As this was work done on the top of the chimney, time will tell if their work was good! But I have every confidence that they did a thorough and professional job.

thank you for your rating. we gave you a 10 year warranty nothing to worry about.

bar3
bar3

Exterior Stucco

Absolutely terrific work . Very high quality workmanship and quality materials . Everything done as promised , on time and on budget . Highly recommend !

thank you for your kind words was a pleasure working for you

mee
mee

Replaced my sidings with stucco

My sidings were damaged during the wind storm. Jack and Gregory of Platinum Construction Services replaced it with stucco and did a great job. I am very satisfied

thank you. house looks great

JASOND
JASOND
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Masonry repair and caping of ledge.

Platinum construction was very nolagable, they even took the time to show me what they where oing and explane step by step so i would have a bettr understanding of the work being done too my home. Craftmenship is hard to find and they are true craftsmen!!!!

thank you for the kind words Jason.

stucco

Jack and his team did a great job. The Stucco looks great! Jack is easy to talk to and informative throughout the entire process. He delivered what he promised and kept everything neat and tidy.

thank you for the kind words.

dfratnik in Georgetown
dfratnik in Georgetown

Stone Veneer Fireplace

The work that Jack had performed was absolutely excellent.

From the moment of his initial contact to project completion, Jack was polite, professional and really cared about the quality of his work.

His responsiveness was prompt, his follow ups were on time and he did what he said he would do, always.

Jack went to great lengths to ensure that I was able to get my job complete within the tight timelines I had. From late-in-the day calls, to evening sample drop-offs, I was particularly impressed with Jack's commitment to getting us through the process.

Our fireplace and mantel look amazing! Thank you Jack for making the day stress-free and I appreciate your dedication to great quality work.

thank you for the review. pleasure to work with you.

danujo in Mississauga
danujo in Mississauga

Exterior Stucco

Jack is GREAT!
On time, on budget, straight forward and super friendly.
He met with my wife and I and talked us through the process. Steered us in the right direction for our particular job. Provide samples of colours and profiles and kept us up-to-date on the progress of the work.
The stucco looks great and he left some supplies for future use.
I Would use him again.

thanks again for the great review your house looks great

More about Platinum Construction Services