HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Brampton  >  Platinum Construction Services

Reviews for Platinum Construction Services

bar3
bar3

Exterior Stucco

Absolutely terrific work . Very high quality workmanship and quality materials . Everything done as promised , on time and on budget . Highly recommend !

thank you for your kind words was a pleasure working for you

mee
mee

Replaced my sidings with stucco

My sidings were damaged during the wind storm. Jack and Gregory of Platinum Construction Services replaced it with stucco and did a great job. I am very satisfied

thank you. house looks great

JASOND
JASOND
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Masonry repair and caping of ledge.

Platinum construction was very nolagable, they even took the time to show me what they where oing and explane step by step so i would have a bettr understanding of the work being done too my home. Craftmenship is hard to find and they are true craftsmen!!!!

thank you for the kind words Jason.

stucco

Jack and his team did a great job. The Stucco looks great! Jack is easy to talk to and informative throughout the entire process. He delivered what he promised and kept everything neat and tidy.

thank you for the kind words.

dfratnik in Georgetown
dfratnik in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Stone Veneer Fireplace

The work that Jack had performed was absolutely excellent.

From the moment of his initial contact to project completion, Jack was polite, professional and really cared about the quality of his work.

His responsiveness was prompt, his follow ups were on time and he did what he said he would do, always.

Jack went to great lengths to ensure that I was able to get my job complete within the tight timelines I had. From late-in-the day calls, to evening sample drop-offs, I was particularly impressed with Jack's commitment to getting us through the process.

Our fireplace and mantel look amazing! Thank you Jack for making the day stress-free and I appreciate your dedication to great quality work.

thank you for the review. pleasure to work with you.

danujo in Mississauga
danujo in Mississauga

Exterior Stucco

Jack is GREAT!
On time, on budget, straight forward and super friendly.
He met with my wife and I and talked us through the process. Steered us in the right direction for our particular job. Provide samples of colours and profiles and kept us up-to-date on the progress of the work.
The stucco looks great and he left some supplies for future use.
I Would use him again.

thanks again for the great review your house looks great

Jenniferchapman
Jenniferchapman

Fireplace and stucco

We did a fireplace with stone in our master bedroom, and also had stucco done on our dormers. We couldn't be happier with this company. Very professional. All the work was done on schedule and the crews were always very polite and on time. And the work site was always kept very clean. We will call them again for any future projects we have.

thank you for the review it was a pleasure doing the project for you guys

Deep D.
Deep D.

Hardwood floor installation and stone inteior/exterior veneer work

Jack and his team were referred to me through another trade 4 years ago and it couldn't have worked out better.

I'm a general contractor and I've never had a headache when I call Jack. I can tell him exactly what the client or designer has spec'd and the timeline, and it's done. No excuses.

I've referred Jack to family and friends more than a few times, no regrets at all.

Great people at Platinum, I would highly recommend them.

thank you deep as well enjoy working side by with you

Jeremyrsmith81
Jeremyrsmith81

Front steps

Very good work and very clean and very very friendly. For sure i will have them back for my next projector.

thank you Jeremy will be seeing you on your next project soon

More about Platinum Construction Services