Watershed Roofing

Steven in Hamilton
Steven in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replaced entire roof shingles

Very impressed with Watershed, the biggest thing that impressed me was the fact they showed up exactly when they said they would and finished exactly when they said they would. The job site was clean, they respected my neighbours and the quality of the work looks very high. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a roofing company.

Hello Steven
It's really great to hear that positive feedback about your shingle roof replacement from Watershed Roofing And Exteriors. I'll be sure to pass on your words to everyone involved on the job and behind the scenes.
Thanks and take care

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto
1 review Brantford, ON

Porch Roof Re-Shingle & Downspout Relocate

I spoke to Phil early in the year to get my porch overhang done - he came out, quoted me that same week, and told me it would be done in the next 3 weeks.

Got a call sooner than expected, had his crew out - DONE In one afternoon - perfect job and CLEAN!!!

Hi Cindy
So glad we could get this job done for you today
We really appreciate the positive feedback!
Take care

pmcarrescia
pmcarrescia
3 reviews Brant, ON

Roof Inspection and Damage Survey

Phil and his team are professional, honest, and take pride in their work. I called Phil after moving into a brand new end townhome after the 100+ km/h winds we recently experienced. To my horror, some of the shingles were ripped right off my roof and the bare wood was exposed in one area. In other area, the shingles had noticeably lifted. This is completely unacceptable for a brand new home. After my failed attempts to get the builder to take care of the issue before the rains came (and risk water damage), I called Phil for some advice. He came that same day and inspected the roof. Because of the high risk of water damage (rain in the forecast the next day), his team came by the following morning, and to my surprise, the builder sent someone up to perform patchwork already. Needless to say, the roofers who performed the patchwork did an absolute horrid job (broken/cracked shingles were nailed to the roof). Phil's team highlighted all the deficiencies present, made sure everything was sound, and snapped some photos for me. Because of them, I now have evidence to use for making a claim against the builder. This experience opened my eyes to the kind of shabby work performed by builders. What happened to doing a job right the first time?! I won't hesitate to call Phil and his team back for future roof work.

Hello Pat
I'm glad we could get there before that big rain storm on Friday night
It likely saved interior damage
We appreciate the positive feedback
Thanks for those kind words

RMANN83 in Brantford
RMANN83 in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Roof/Flat Roof Replacement

Last Year we had a terrible wind storm as well as an ice storm and between the two storms we had to replace both parts of the roof. Phil came out to asses the situation and was extremely professional and knowledgable in the business. I couldn't be happier with the crew as well. So far our new roof has powered through the most recent wind storm and the freezing rain without any issues whatsoever. Top notch service and excellent workmanship!

Hello
It's great to read those positive comments.
I'll pass on your kind words to everyone involved at Watershed
It was great working with you
Thanks

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Flat roof replacement

Phil came and inspected the roof and took time to explain what and how things should be done. He was very knowledgable and diligent in his presentation.
The weather in November was not at all co-operative, but he assured us that we were first in line as soon as the weather permitted his crew to start the work.
They still had to put up with some inclement weather, but managed to complete the job before the official start of winter.
Phil was always quick to respond to our questions and concerns and he always followed through on his word.

Hello
Early winter certainly provided us some challenges but we were really happy to complete your project.

ClearShot in Courtice
ClearShot in Courtice
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Full roof repair

Fantastic job on my roof . Took great care not to harm my stamped concrete and gardens. The clean up was perfect no nails or mess left behind , even took the time to reset my eves trough that wasn’t draining properly. Also sent somebody back just to double check things. I would highly recommend Watershed to anybody.. Thank you again Watershed Clint Lucier

Hi Clint
It's really great that you can share those positive words about Watershed's work at your home
It's really appreciated
Thanks

Craig in Kitchener
Craig in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

WIND DAMAGE! - NO MATCH FOR THE TEAM AT WATERSHED ROOFING

The Guys at Watershed Roofing are 100% Top Notch Roofers ... Amazing Workmanship, Clear and Concise Communication with Timely Service and Super Clean. I would Recommend this Company to anyone looking to get a New Roof.
A BIG THANK YOU! - TO THE TEAM AT WATERSHED ROOFING

Hello Craig
I will pass on your positive words to everyone here at Watershed Roofing and Exteriors
Really glad that we could get your project completed for you
Take Care

Private User reviews Moncton, NB

Great service and product

Watershed was recommended to us from a family member and I am so happy!!! We needed the roof done ASAP because we are selling our home, and Phil was amazing at keeping me informed in terms of timeline and honoured everything he promised! I am very happy with the product! It was a chilly November day and the crew that showed up were Amazing! They cleaned everything up when they were done and it was as if they had never been here! (Other than our beautiful new roof!) We would highly recommend this company!!!

Hello Roseanne
It was really nice to read your positive comments
I'm so glad everyone at Watershed could help get your roof replacement completed and meet the timeline you were working with
Thanks for choosing Watershed Roofing
Take care :)

Cyril in Burlington
Cyril in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Windstorm damage to roof; roof replacement

My claim for wind damage was not acted upon, and I was never kept informed as to its status. Finally after 5 months of stalling, the work was assigned to Watershed. When Phil contacted me, the situation turned 180 degrees. Phil kept me up to date at all times, and the work was completed within one week from the initial contact. The work crew was courteous, professional and thorough. The roof was replaced to my complete satisfaction, in good time. Clean up was excellent. Kudos to Phil for excellent communications, and the crew for their great work.

Hello Cyril
I'm so glad that we could help out and many thanks for those positive words about Watershed Roofing
I'll be sure to pass them on to everyone else at Watershed
Thanks again

More about Watershed Roofing

At Watershed Roofing, we specialize in Residential and Commercial Roofing including Shingle and Flat Roofing in Southern Ontario including Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, Cambridge and KW. Our experienced and professional teams have extensive experience with industrial, flat, and shingle roofing, and we take pride in our attention to quality and customer service.