Watershed Roofing

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Watershed Roofing

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Excellent work and great service

Watershed removed and replaced a shingle roof on a rental house in Guelph for me.

I was worried about the condition of the plywood underneath as there had been a small leak for quite a while. Phil explained to me that if the wood was rotten underneath they would simply replace it with new plywood. It turned out there were 4 sheets of plywood that needed to be replaced. Phil sent me photos of the full project including the plywood replacement. The tenants reported back that the crew was great and clean up was very good.

Thanks Watershed!

Hello Matt
Great to hear that you were totally satisfied with the project on your rental house.
It was a pleasure doing the project for you.
Just let us know if you you have other houses that need new roofing or exterior work like new eaves troughs or fascia/ Soffit work

Shirley McInnis in Orangeville
Shirley McInnis in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Complete roof repair

It's never fun dealing with big projects, I had a complete roof replacement - joists, rafters, plywood and shingles as well as the soffits and eavestroughs.
Phil was a pleasure to deal with and kept everything on schedule and on budget.
My property was very clean when the job was complete!
Watershed also preplaced mine and my neighbors roof. (semi detached homes in Mississauga)
Great company! Highly recommended!
Thanks Phil!!

Hello Shirley
Your rental property in Orangeville certainly had some structural issues that we had to overcome together
I'm glad that we could help out and work everything out for you.
We were also happy to complete your personal residence in Mississauga as well as your neighbour's
It was really a pleasure working with you!
Hope all is well!

Gary in Brantford
Gary in Brantford

New Roof

Phil was the only person out of 5 quotes to come in and explain exactly what they were going to do. His crew was prompt, efficient and did an excellent job cleaning up. We received a referral and it was a good one.

Gary

Hello Garry
It was a pleasure meeting and working with you.
Thanks for the positive feedback

Trevor Lee in Guelph
Trevor Lee in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Complete start to finish roofing project!

Were concerned about the age of our roof and we contacted several local roofing contractors and after the quotes, references and sales visits, we were certain that Watershed Roofing was the Contractor for us. They arrived on the day that was scheduled, completed a thorough removal and reinstallation of quality shingles. This was the only roofing contractor that strongly supported ice and water shield and ensured that the preparation for the re-shingling was sound. Once completed, and with a diligent clean up, the project was over! Very satisfied and strongly recommend this company.

Hello Trevor
It was a pleasure doing your roof as well as your 2 neighbors as well.
Much appreciated!

Bret in Guelph in Guelph
Bret in Guelph in Guelph

New Roof Replacement

Watershed Roofing removed and replaced the asphalt shingles on my two story house. They inspected my roof condition and applied Rhino Roof underlayment on the entire roof surface. They also installed a roof vent for my washroom fan as well. They were actually able to begin work sooner than the expected and completed the job on time. They were extremely professional and left zero mess. The cost was exactly what was quoted and they used superior products to their competitors. I would highly recommend Phil and his crew.

Hello Bret
Thanks for the great review!
It was a pleasure doing the project for you
Take care

kapitanpb
kapitanpb

New roof

Very prompt service, exactly as quoted price. Very satisfied with their service and happy that they are a local company.

Hello Mr B
Glad to hear you were satisfied with everything
Hope all is well

Brad H.
Brad H.

new residential roof by Watershed Roofing

My 1300 square ft house needed a new roof Phil dropped by some 75 year premium quality tile samples. Dave and his crew showed up and completed the entire job in one day which was about 12 hours. The job site was completely clean I couldn't tell they were even there. 4 years lately the roof is still perfect.

Hi Brad
Thank you for those positive words.
Just a point I should clarify is that the shingles are a 50 year pro rated laminate shingle.
The first 10 years are warrantied 100% material and labour after which the material has another 40 years of prorated warranty
Great products excellent warranty
Glad to hear you were happy with everything
Thx

Chad
Chad
1 review Cambridge, ON

Roof replacement

Great job! Extremely happy with the work. The roof looks amazing. Phil from Watershed was a pleasure to work with. Gave me a quick schedule and showed up when he said he would.

Hi Chad
I'm glad we were able to get your job done on the schedule that you were looking for.
Your roof really looks great now with architectural style shingles

Jason in Brantford
Jason in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Great new shingles, helpful, fast and courteous

A wind storm stripped our shingles and Phil and his team helped us through the process of getting new shingles. They explained all our options (patiently) and helped us choose what was right for us. They were in and out in a day, and they cleaned up every nail and every scrap. The roof looks great, and they even helped us to match our shed, even though we missed mentioning it when the job started. I highly recommend them!

Hi Jason
Thanks for the kind words
We really enjoyed working with you
Take care

Mike in Guelph
Mike in Guelph

Re-roof

We were very happy with the service and final product from Watershed. They arrived when they said they would, and were done on time, and as quoted. The entire roofing crew were courteous and the business side of things very professional.

The job involved stripping the old shingles, inspecting the plywood to make sure it was in condition to last, and then the install including proper ice shield under the shingles.

I highly recommend Watershed for residential roofing.

Hello Mike
It was a pleasure working with you
You are a very informed and knowledgeable customer
Call us anytime if another project comes up

More about Watershed Roofing

At Watershed Roofing, we specialize in Residential and Commercial Roofing including Shingle and Flat Roofing in Southern Ontario including Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, Cambridge and KW. Our experienced and professional teams have extensive experience with industrial, flat, and shingle roofing, and we take pride in our attention to quality and customer service.