Watershed Roofing

Reviews for Watershed Roofing

Lisa in Hamilton in Brantford
Lisa in Hamilton in Brantford

leaky roof repair

I had my roof fully done by another contractor who didnt honour their work. After speaking to Phil regarding our leaky defective roof, he sent out a worker the same day. Neil (the roofer) was punctual, professional, and very kind in explaining everything he was doing. He showed me what was incorrectly installed by previous contractor, replaced vents, used excellent products to repair the damage done by the previous contractor. In addition, Phil followed up with a phone call to confirm I understood all that was to be done and made sure I was comfortable with everything. After Neil was completed, Phil contacted me again to confirm I was happy considering how I had been treated by my previous contractor. I would very much like to thank Watershed Roofing for all their hard work and concern. They made a very stressful process clear and easy.

Hi Lisa
Wow that's a very nice compliment
I'll be sure to share it with Neil and everyone else at Watershed

Dianne in Toronto
Dianne in Toronto

Garage roof, and house eaves, soffits, fascia, stringers

Very happy with the job well done! Garage looks so good now and is leak proof once again. Fast, efficient, great clean up afterwards. Pleasant workers and management. Also did a great job in mid winter replacing eaves, soffits , fascia, stringers and back board. Would highly recommend! Thank you great work!

Hello Dianne
Now your garage in Brantford matches your house
They both look great
Glad you both were happy with everything

Kirill
Kirill
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New roofing for detached house in Burlington

Philip and team were efficient to replace the roofing of our house. Philip was always available to patiently answer my multiple questions about the project. The project was completed in 1.5 days. We are happy with the new roofing thanks to Watershed Roofing. Highly recommended!

Hello Kirill
We were glad to assist you with your roof replacement
Happy to answer all of your questions as well
Take care

Christiane in Burlington
Christiane in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Storm damage: immediate repair and roof Replacement

The best customer service ever! Watershed roofing's team is the most exemplary team I have ever seen. (Especially in the jungle of unreliable contractors.) Not only was the response for an urgent repair made within three hours, the repair was done in an expeditious and professional manner. I asked Watershed Roofing to replace the IKO shingles that had a 25 yr warranty but lasted only 8 yr.
I highly recommend Watershed Roofing for their extraordinary dedication to serving their customers.

Hello Christine
Thank you so much for those positive words
And thank you for the hand written card you send.
I posted it at the office so everyone could see how their extra efforts were so appreciated.
Dave, Tyler, Neil, Neil and Mackenzie were directly involved at your home and everyone behind the scenes also also appreciated it
They all send their best
Thanks again

June in Toronto
June in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Emergency repair and new roof

Phil was the ONLY one who answered the phone for emergency roof repairs. Fixed it in days, new roof a week later - GREAT service, GREAT value and would highly recommend!!!

Hello June and Terry
Everyone at Watershed was happy we could help with both the emergency repair and roof replacement at your home in Burlington
It was our pleasure!

Derek G
Derek G
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof, fascia, eves, and gutter guards.

Philip and his team were great to work with. Philip communicates well and stands behind his team's work. If I need a roof again anytime soon I will deal with Watershed Roofing again. I would have no hesitation is recommending them to family or friends.

Hello Derek
Thanks for taking time to say those positive words as they really help others know what they can expect from everyone at Watershed Roofing and Exteriors
Take Care

Happy Customer in Guelph
Happy Customer in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Eavestrough, Fascia & Shingle Work

We had considerable water marks showing up on the bricks at the side of our house after a big snow melt. Phil was very knowledgable and took the time to explain his opinion of the work required to solve the problem. We met a few times at the house we were working with a few different contractors and projects at the same time. I appreciate his honesty, the quality of the work done and the extra efforts to make his client happy. Would totally recommend getting in touch with Phil if you have any roofing or siding that needs to be done in a timely and efficient manner. Thank you!

Hello Elain
Thank you so much for those nice words.
It was a pleasure working with you

eaves in Brantford
eaves in Brantford

EAVES, SOFFITS, FASCIA, GUTTER GUARDS

Great job and excellent results. All the people involved were friendly and professional. The cost was reasonable and we were consulted with, often, to make sure things were as we wanted. Outstanding!!!!
Ken Mitchell

Hello Ken and Cathey
So glad you are happy with the results!
Your new soffit, fascia and eaves troughs look great
Thanks for the nice review
I'll pass on your kind words to Dave and Tyler and everyone else involved
Thanks again

R&R in Brantford
R&R in Brantford

Eavestrough

Great service! Great price! Mentioned what I like done. They did just that.. very pleased with the work. I would call again in the future. Thank you Phil I would recommend this company.

Hello R & R
So glad we could help you out with eaves trough replacement and solve some water issue while doing it.
It was a pleasure meeting and working with you both.
I will pass on your positive words to every at Watershed Roofing and Exteriors!

Teresa  from Burlington
Teresa from Burlington
4 reviews Saint George, ON

Replace skylight and roof

I struggled to find a company that would replace our skylight and also the roof. Watershed Roofing was able to do both. Phil was great to deal with. Timing was great, The price was fair, workmanship was good, communication was excellent, the guys did a great job of cleaning up.
Yes I would recommend Watershed Roofing.

Hello Teresa
It was a pleasure helping you get this project completed this year
We really did get a little lucky as the weather changed for the worse shortly after the project was completed
Thank you very much for the kind words from all of us at Watershed Roofing

More about Watershed Roofing

At Watershed Roofing, we specialize in Residential and Commercial Roofing including Shingle and Flat Roofing in Southern Ontario including Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, Cambridge and KW. Our experienced and professional teams have extensive experience with industrial, flat, and shingle roofing, and we take pride in our attention to quality and customer service.