Watershed Roofing

Jen in Milton
Jen in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Gutter and Eavestrouogh cleaning

Jordan was great! He showed up on time, worked quickly and thoroughly and cleaned up, leaving no mess. He also took the time to show all the debris found in gutters. I would definitely recommend this company !

Hello
It's so nice of you to take the time to share your positive experience with Watershed Roofing and Eavestroughs.
It's really appreciated by us all.
Thanks

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New eavestroughing for entire house

Job was completed promptly as promised and invoice was the same as the quote. Workers were dedicated and communicative and helped solve a small problem not part of the quote. Clean up and removal of old eavestroughing (and contents) was thorough. Very pleased

Hello L
Thanks so much for taking the time to post this positive review. I'm really glad we could help with that troublesome issue

New Eavestroughs

Great communication and customer service. They arrived on time and left the property clean when they completed the work. I would definitely recommend Phil and Dave in the future!

Hello J
It's was great working with you and I'm glad that you had a chance to talk to Dave about the job.
Give us a call if you ever need anything in the future
It was a pleasure working with you

johnhorobetz in Toronto
johnhorobetz in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Cleaning Eaves trough,installing leaf guards & install Down Spout

I recently contacted Watershed Roofing in regards to having my eaves trough cleaned& installing a leaf guard.
When i talked Phil he was very friendly and helpful.
When they came to do the job Neil Sr& Neil Jr were super friendly and very helpful. Phil's brother Neil noticed I only had one Down Spout on my House & he suggested that it would be a good idea to have another Down Spout installed. So Neil Sr came back on a Sunday to do the Down Spout Install. The best way I can explain the service I received was having your friend or family do the job for you
So from the bottom of my heart i would like to thank you for all your kindness & amazing work.
I would recommend Watershed Roofing to my neighbors, friends & family.
I look forward to using Watershed Roofing again. They are my first call.
John from Hamilton

I have to say from the bottom of my heart thank you Phil, Neil Sr&Neil Jr you were very professional but more importantly you all were very friendly and helpful. You are all good people. Your Kindness was very much appreciated.
The best way I can explain the service I received is like having a friend or family doing the work for you.
I would recommend Watershed

Hello John
Everyone at Watershed Roofing and Exteriors will be very happy to see your positive comments about your experience with Watershed Roofing and Exteriors. I will be sure to show your comments to Neil Sr and Neil Jr.
Something you said rings very true as we do try to treat all customers as though they are friends or family.
Take care John and let me know if there is ever anything else we can do for you.
Thanks again

Private User reviews Woodstock, ON

Leaky roof

Service was quick! They didn’t oversell or claim there were issues that didn’t exist. I was told it was a simple job-free estimate of service and more than reasonable pricing. Will use them again!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Watershed Roofing and Exteriors.

LizT
LizT
1 review Brantford, ON

HONEST AND RELIABLE

We found Watershed through a Google search for eavestrough repair. Phil got back to me almost immediately and his correspondence is always quick. Both Phil and Neil are GREAT guys and what we loved most was how honest they are. They don’t try to push new products on you but tell you what you need. They recognized the issue and suggested a solution!! Our eaves are greater than 15yrs old but they said they are still in good shape when they could have told us to replace them! They always show up when they say they will and reminded us that weather could play a factor in delay due our job needing a sealant. Thank you so much you guys for all your help and a BIG shout out to Neil for his persistence in perfection!

Hello Liz
Thanks so much for taking the time to share these positive words about your experience with Watershed Roofing and Exteriors. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Neil
Take Care

SusanT
SusanT
1 review Cambridge, ON

Excellent work!

Installation team were hard working in the heat of the summer. Cleaned up every last bit of debris.
Got the job done in a short time.
Highly recommended.
The roof and eaves trough looks great!

Hello Susan
Thanks to taking the time to say those positive words about Watershed Roofing and Exteriors.
I'll be sure to pass on your comments to the crew

Private User reviews The Blue Mountains, ON

Eavestrough Cleaning and Leaf Protection

I was surprised and appreciative of their quick response to my request. The work was done promptly. All the conversations were done on line which made it very convenient.
Thank you.

Hello Arlene
The new Alurex Gutter Guards we installed will easily pay for themselves as eaves cleaning is now a thing of the past for you
Let me know if there is ever anything we can do for you
Take Care

glbevan11 in Toronto
glbevan11 in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof replacement

Phil and his crew were very professional and did a super job. Showed up when promised, finished the roof in a reasonable time and cleaned everything up after the job. The price was also competitive with the other quotes I received. I would highly recommend Watershed Roofing.

Hello Gary and Linda
Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with Watershed Roofing during your shingle Roof replacement project
I'll pass on your comments to everyone involved

Marvin
Marvin
3 reviews , ON

Roof Shingles

Replaced the original shingles. Everybody from Wstershed Roofing were fantastic! Fast but thorough on their work. They even give you photos from beginning to end. Highly recommend!

Hi Marvin
I'm so glad that we were able to get your shingle roof replaced along with your neighbour, Eric last week.
Our crews always take photos of the progress of the project they are on so our customers will have them for their files
It's just the right thing to do and it takes very little extra effort
Thanks so much for sharing another positive review for work we have done for you!
It's really appreciated by all of us at Watershed Roofing and Exteriors!
Call me direct anytime you need something in the future
Thanks

More about Watershed Roofing

At Watershed Roofing, we specialize in Residential and Commercial Roofing including Shingle and Flat Roofing in Southern Ontario including Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, Cambridge and KW. Our experienced and professional teams have extensive experience with industrial, flat, and shingle roofing, and we take pride in our attention to quality and customer service.