Watershed Roofing

Skylight Installation & Repair

Reviews for Watershed Roofing

Private User reviews Moncton, NB

Great service and product

Watershed was recommended to us from a family member and I am so happy!!! We needed the roof done ASAP because we are selling our home, and Phil was amazing at keeping me informed in terms of timeline and honoured everything he promised! I am very happy with the product! It was a chilly November day and the crew that showed up were Amazing! They cleaned everything up when they were done and it was as if they had never been here! (Other than our beautiful new roof!) We would highly recommend this company!!!

Hello Roseanne
It was really nice to read your positive comments
I'm so glad everyone at Watershed could help get your roof replacement completed and meet the timeline you were working with
Thanks for choosing Watershed Roofing
Take care :)

Cyril in Burlington
Cyril in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Windstorm damage to roof; roof replacement

My claim for wind damage was not acted upon, and I was never kept informed as to its status. Finally after 5 months of stalling, the work was assigned to Watershed. When Phil contacted me, the situation turned 180 degrees. Phil kept me up to date at all times, and the work was completed within one week from the initial contact. The work crew was courteous, professional and thorough. The roof was replaced to my complete satisfaction, in good time. Clean up was excellent. Kudos to Phil for excellent communications, and the crew for their great work.

Hello Cyril
I'm so glad that we could help out and many thanks for those positive words about Watershed Roofing
I'll be sure to pass them on to everyone else at Watershed

Lisa in Hamilton in Brantford

1-855-766-3404
1117 Colborne Street East
Brantford
N3T 5M1

I had my roof fully done by another contractor who didnt honour their work. After speaking to Phil regarding our leaky defective roof, he sent out a worker the same day. Neil (the roofer) was punctual, professional, and very kind in explaining everything he was doing. He showed me what was incorrectly installed by previous contractor, replaced vents, used excellent products to repair the damage done by the previous contractor. In addition, Phil followed up with a phone call to confirm I understood all that was to be done and made sure I was comfortable with everything. After Neil was completed, Phil contacted me again to confirm I was happy considering how I had been treated by my previous contractor. I would very much like to thank Watershed Roofing for all their hard work and concern. They made a very stressful process clear and easy.

Hi Lisa
Wow that's a very nice compliment
I'll be sure to share it with Neil and everyone else at Watershed

Dianne in Toronto
Dianne in Toronto

Garage roof, and house eaves, soffits, fascia, stringers

Very happy with the job well done! Garage looks so good now and is leak proof once again. Fast, efficient, great clean up afterwards. Pleasant workers and management. Also did a great job in mid winter replacing eaves, soffits , fascia, stringers and back board. Would highly recommend! Thank you great work!

Hello Dianne
Now your garage in Brantford matches your house
They both look great
Glad you both were happy with everything

Kirill
Kirill
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New roofing for detached house in Burlington

Philip and team were efficient to replace the roofing of our house. Philip was always available to patiently answer my multiple questions about the project. The project was completed in 1.5 days. We are happy with the new roofing thanks to Watershed Roofing. Highly recommended!

Hello Kirill
We were glad to assist you with your roof replacement
Happy to answer all of your questions as well
Take care

Christiane in Burlington
Christiane in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Storm damage: immediate repair and roof Replacement

The best customer service ever! Watershed roofing's team is the most exemplary team I have ever seen. (Especially in the jungle of unreliable contractors.) Not only was the response for an urgent repair made within three hours, the repair was done in an expeditious and professional manner. I asked Watershed Roofing to replace the IKO shingles that had a 25 yr warranty but lasted only 8 yr.
I highly recommend Watershed Roofing for their extraordinary dedication to serving their customers.

Hello Christine
Thank you so much for those positive words
And thank you for the hand written card you send.
I posted it at the office so everyone could see how their extra efforts were so appreciated.
Dave, Tyler, Neil, Neil and Mackenzie were directly involved at your home and everyone behind the scenes also also appreciated it
They all send their best

June in Toronto
June in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Emergency repair and new roof

Phil was the ONLY one who answered the phone for emergency roof repairs. Fixed it in days, new roof a week later - GREAT service, GREAT value and would highly recommend!!!

Hello June and Terry
Everyone at Watershed was happy we could help with both the emergency repair and roof replacement at your home in Burlington
It was our pleasure!

Derek G
Derek G
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof, fascia, eves, and gutter guards.

Philip and his team were great to work with. Philip communicates well and stands behind his team's work. If I need a roof again anytime soon I will deal with Watershed Roofing again. I would have no hesitation is recommending them to family or friends.

Hello Derek
Thanks for taking time to say those positive words as they really help others know what they can expect from everyone at Watershed Roofing and Exteriors
Take Care

Happy Customer in Guelph
Happy Customer in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Eavestrough, Fascia & Shingle Work

We had considerable water marks showing up on the bricks at the side of our house after a big snow melt. Phil was very knowledgable and took the time to explain his opinion of the work required to solve the problem. We met a few times at the house we were working with a few different contractors and projects at the same time. I appreciate his honesty, the quality of the work done and the extra efforts to make his client happy. Would totally recommend getting in touch with Phil if you have any roofing or siding that needs to be done in a timely and efficient manner. Thank you!

Hello Elain
Thank you so much for those nice words.
It was a pleasure working with you

eaves in Brantford
eaves in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

EAVES, SOFFITS, FASCIA, GUTTER GUARDS

Great job and excellent results. All the people involved were friendly and professional. The cost was reasonable and we were consulted with, often, to make sure things were as we wanted. Outstanding!!!!
Ken Mitchell

Hello Ken and Cathey
So glad you are happy with the results!
Your new soffit, fascia and eaves troughs look great
Thanks for the nice review
I'll pass on your kind words to Dave and Tyler and everyone else involved

More about Watershed Roofing

At Watershed Roofing, we specialize in Residential and Commercial Roofing including Shingle and Flat Roofing in Southern Ontario including Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, Cambridge and KW. Our experienced and professional teams have extensive experience with industrial, flat, and shingle roofing, and we take pride in our attention to quality and customer service.