Capital Garage Door Repairs

Garage Doors & Hardware
4701 Rockville Road #110 Indianapolis IN 46222
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in PATUANAK  >  Capital Garage Door Repairs

Reviews for Capital Garage Door Repairs

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Garage Door Repair

I used the internet to find garage repair service companies. Having written (email) and called two other repair service companies without a response, the third attempt was to call Capital Garage Door. At first, after 5 rings I hung up but a minute later a technician called me back. I explained the problem (broken line or spring) and he stated he could see me in a couple of hours. Not only was the garage door repaired in a half hour by replacing both rusted plates and lines but he explained exactly what caused the problem and detailed the repair done. I am very happy with the service provided and would not hesitate to recommend Capital Garage Door to anyone who may need this service.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Emergency Garage door repairs

On a weekend, my garage door cable and spring broke apart. I called Capital Garage Door and one hour later the technician attended my residence, provided an immediate assessment of the necessary repairs, and a reasonable quote for the work. Not only did the technician conduct the necessary repairs, but he took the time to explain to me how to maintain the door. The entire service call took less than 2 hours. I will use this service again and would not hesitate to recommend the company to others.

More about Capital Garage Door Repairs

If you have any problem that needs repairing, call Capital Garage Door Repairs Indianapolis IN. If you need garage door spring repair, for example, we can assist you since we work on dozens of parts of your door and have the knowhow and have the right tools to do it.