HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in PATUANAK  >  Mesa Garage Doors

Reviews for Mesa Garage Doors

Alyssa in
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Customer service was exceptional! The reason for my issue was explained in detail - I learned so much. They keep parts stocked on their trucks at all times, so my garage door was fixed on the spot. Great job!

Kim Michaelson in Los Angeles
1 review Patuanak, SK

Helpful people from the office squeezed me in their schedules and when I told them one of my garage door springs snapped and I needed immediate repairs. The technician came to replace the spring and fix my door. He also gave me friendly suggestions to prevent this thing from happening again. Local companies really do understand their customers. Thanks.

Ruth Lust in Los Angeles
1 review Patuanak, SK

I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service. The overall experience was smooth, which is a great thing since this was my first time Mesa Garage Doors serviced my door and definitely this wouldn’t be the last.

gelbert Parker in Los Angeles
1 review Patuanak, SK

My family recently used Mesa Garage Doors for a garage door repair that we needed. From the phone interview ill the end of the repairs, the service was very friendly. The job was done perfectly and the experience was great throughout the process. We are very pleased with the outcome of their work.

___

Rita in Los Angeles
1 review Patuanak, SK

Mesa Garage Door is good. dunno how to say thank you to them when they perfectly fixed my garage door. Its been a pleasure meeting and working with you guys.

Lottie in Los Angeles
1 review Patuanak, SK

Thanks for the repairs last weekend. I never expected that my door would be fixed in just half an hour. Thanks to the dispatcher for giving me the next available schedule as well as coordinating the repair. Thanks to the technician who was so professional and did the repairs quickly. The door now moves smoothly and is quieter than before. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Greg H in Patuanak
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I called Mesa Garage Doors after noticed my door was making a lot of noise. The next day I received a call 30 min before technicians arrival as agreed. They quickly diagnosed the problem and provided me with a fair quote. I am very happy with his workmanship and professionalism. I would recommend Mesa Garage Doors to anyone!

Patricia Merks in Los Angeles
1 review Patuanak, SK

I had my garage door fitted recently by Mesa Garage Doors, they worked fast, were tidy and did a great job. Thanks, will call you again if I ever have a problem on my garage door again.

Paloma in Orange
1 review Patuanak, SK

Just wanted to say how impressed I was with Mesa Garage Door and the outstanding customer service. They did a great job with fixing our garage doors and I would definitely recommend Mesa Garage Doors.

lexie in Los Angeles
1 review Carleton Place, ON

I was very pleased with the service and the price. I would recommend this company and they will be my go-to garage door fixers. Will call them again for garage door repairs.