Klutch Landscaping & Design

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Vaughan ON L4L 1X1
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Vaughan  >  Klutch Landscaping & Design

Reviews for Klutch Landscaping & Design

Elaine from Orangeville
Elaine from Orangeville

Fantastic Job & team

Patrick and his crew are very professional. They did a wonderful job on our front entrance stairs and landing we couldn't be happier with the finished product.. Patrick was a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning to end. I definitely would recommend Klutch Landscaping. Thank you again Patrick and crew.

Hi Elaine. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! You allowed me to be a little bit more creative on your project and I am very happy with how everything turned out.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto
1 review Orangeville, ON

Removal and replacement of concrete porch and installation of stone walkway

Patrick and his team are true professionals. They are always courteous, highly skilled and hard working. From beginning to end, the level of communication was excellent and we are so happy with the finished project. We have already recommended their services to our neighbours and hope to have them do more work for us in the future.

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you and I am looking forward to servicing you more in the future!

Jeannie
Jeannie
1 review Caledon, ON

Deck and Patio, side stairs

The team from Klutch Landscaping and Design has made my home a dream home. They don't cut corners and I know that their work will last me a long time. They pay attention to details and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Hi Jeannie, thank you so much for the kind review! It has been a pleasure working with you over the last couple of years. Looking forward for many more to come.

Rene in Milton
Rene in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway and yard landscaping

Patrick had great suggestions to improve the design I wanted. Patrick and his crew were very professional and all work was completed on budget.
We are very pleased with the project and would highly recommend Klutch Landscaping to anyone considering a landscaping project.

Hi Rene, thank you very much for the kind words. You guys were great clients to work for. We hope to cross paths again sometime soon!

George Radovics in London
George Radovics in London

Front walkway and steps, and back patio

Patrick and the guy's at Klutch landscape landscaping & Design do great work. I had them do my front steps and walkway last year, and asked them back for my back patio this year. They did an excellent job, and he has a very conscientious crew. I highly recommend them.
George, SealKing

Hey George, thank you so much for the kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you over the years. You gave us the opportunity to try some new products we might not have been able to do so elsewhere. Looking forward to working together more in the future.

Landscaping

Even with the crazy rain delays we were kept updated regularly on their progress. Loved that the job came in as quoted and liked their suggestion for design and attention to detail. We would love to have them back to complete more projects. Have referred them to many neighbours who have commented when walking past our place . Thanks Pat and crew !

Thank you very much for the kind words! It has been a pleasure working with you over the past couple years. Looking forward to many more to come.

Jeff and Wendy in Halton Hills
Jeff and Wendy in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Front of the House Landscaping

Patrick and his hardworking crew exceeded our expectations as he transformed the front patio and walkway to our house. Patrick carefully listened to our concerns and needs and skillfully crafted a unique design. This skilled craftsman advised on colours and building materials as he helped and consulted us through the process. Patrick even altered the design as the situations changed. The team arrived on time and cleaned up every day before they left - very professional.
We highly recommend Klutch landscaping.

Hi Jeff and Wendy, thank you so much for the kind words! Although we did have some design changes half way through the project, I feel we made the best decisions possible to give you guys the front entrance you were looking for. It not only adds value, but really separates you from your neighbours with great curb appeal.

Thanks again!

Yvette Tinker in Vaughan
Yvette Tinker in Vaughan

backyard patio

Patick and his workers are amazing and very professional. I like the fact eventhough you are not home to witness the different development stages of the backyard, Patrick keeps you posted by sending picture via text on the development phase of the backyard. I thought that was very considerate. Patrick love for landscaping reflect in his work. His creative ideas provides proper and quality work. This day and age you dont find alot of people like Patrick eg. that have passionate for their job

Hi Yvette,

It was a pleasure to be able to work with you and your family. You were very kind and considerate and I cannot thank you enough for the card and all of your kind words. Seeing your family's reaction to the finished project is the reason why we love to do what we do.

Thanks again!

Al T. in Toronto
Al T. in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Garden walkway

I recently engaged Klutch Landscaping to construct a paved walkway along the side of my house to connect the driveway with the rear lawn. Patrick reviewed my requirements, made recommendations and worked with me to select the materials all the while keeping my overall budget in mind. When it was time for the work to start, the Klutch team arrived promptly and worked incredibly hard until the job was done.
As the work progressed, Patrick reviewed with me any issues as they arose and we were able to come to mutual agreement as to the best way to proceed toward the final product. At the end of each days work, the site was cleaned up in preparation for the following day.
At the end of the job, Patric and his team graded the area around the walkway with new topsoil and grass seed and did a total cleanup of the worksite and unused materials. All work was done to a very high standard and with meticulous attention to detail. I would not hesitate to recommend Patrick and his Klutch team to anyone looking for a high quality landscaping job. I am really happy the the work that was done.

Hi Allan, thanks for such a nice review. I'm really glad that we were able to work together on this project and we are both really happy with how it turned out. Looking forward to building your new deck in the future!

Patrick.

Mike in Morriston
Mike in Morriston
3 reviews MORRISTON, ON

Stone Patio - Top notch service all the way!

After several years of replacing rotting boards and generally being unhappy with our old deck, we eventually decided that it had to be replaced and were referred by a friend to contact Patrick after seeing the excellent job his team had done at their place.

Patrick and his team came up with a great new design, handled the removal of the old wooden deck, clean up and prep of the site and installation of a fantastic new stone patio that will be the foundation for our new backyard oasis.

All of the guys showed a true pride in what they were doing as their workmanship, quality, attention to detail and professionalism throughout the entire project were were all top notch.

We are extremely happy with how everything turned out and would highly recommend Patrick and the team from Klutch Landscaping. Great job - thank you!

Thanks so much for the support and kind review Mike. I really appreciate that and I'm glad we were able to help transform your backyard into an area in which you can enjoy with family and friends for years to come. Looking forward to working together more in the future.

Patrick.

More about Klutch Landscaping & Design

Klutch Landscaping Inc is an elite landscape construction company based out of Woodbridge Ontario; proudly serving the GTA and all surrounding areas. We make dreams come true by designing and building beautiful outdoor living spaces. Our team of skilled tradesmen always go above and beyond.