Steam IT Clean

361-8707 Differin St. Vaughan ON L4J

Reviews for Steam IT Clean

Susan
Susan

Re-caulking and steam cleaning of tubs and showers (Bathrooms)

Adir was amazing. He was punctual, knowledgeable and did great clean work. I highly recommend Steam IT Clean for their services. Thank you again for your professionalism and great work!

thank you very much for your support. the pleasure was all mine.

Daniel in Vaughan
Daniel in Vaughan

Area rugs

Thank you for great job on our area rug .
On time great service and amazing result.
I will recommend steam it clean to everyone and will use their services again and again

It was our pleasure. Thank you so much for your great hospitality and for your support.

Sandra  in Vaughan
Sandra in Vaughan

Steam clean grout and tile

Adir from steam it clean was on time and very respectful for our needs and our staff. We had our tile and grout steamed clean in our store and job well done and on time
I highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again

thank you very much for your great review. I am happy that we did good and will welcome any future work.

Peter.Foote
Peter.Foote

Steam cleaned 2 bedrooms and stairs

Adir was able to remove all the carpet stains caused by extensive renovation work that had been done on the 3rd floor balcony and roof .

Hello Peter. Thank you very much for reaching out to us. Thank you for your support .
It was a pleasure meeting you.

Brian from Whitchurch-stouffville
Brian from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Adir was on time and very professional. He is knowledgeable and has decades of experience. He was polite and personable. It was a pleasure having Adir clean our carpets. A fantastic job.

Brian and Robyn thank you very much for reaching out to us and for your amazing support. The pleasure was all mine.

artem
artem

Carpet cleaning

The carpets remained very dirty. The steam cleaning proposed did virtually no effect. The stains remained as well as the hair and other particles!

I am very sorry to hear that specially after showing you the problem with your 2 carpets out of 5 that were done. it is critical for every one to understand that we do not preform magic and there are stains and color fades that won't disappear or change.
we stand by our services and quality and we know for fact that it is not possible to satisfy everyone.

Matt
Matt

Carpet and couch cleaning

Adir with Steam it Clean has been our go-to steam cleaning contractor for almost a year now and we are extremely pleased with his work. He has done dozens of jobs for us, and it's always been consistently great work since day one. He is always on time, takes great care with his work, and I received nothing but compliments for my tenants after he finishes with an apartment. I manage over 100 furnished properties, and having someone like Adir that I can always count on and trust to do a thorough job makes my life a lot less stressful. If you're looking for a dependable and hard working steam or carpet cleaner, your search ends with Steam it Clean.

Matt from Sky View suites, thank you so much for this great review it is very much appreciated

khayward
khayward

Steam cleaning.

Absolute pleasure to work with! Responds promptly, very flexible schedule, always on time - if not early, amd great attention to detail! I recommend Steam IT Clean every chance I get!

Thank you very much Kristine Hayward from Premiere Suites. your great review and on going support is greatly appreciated

mrattray
mrattray

Kitchen, Furniture, Carpets in Busy Hotel

Steam it clean has always taken good care of the Aloft Vaughan Mills and addressing many difficult spot cleaning requirements. Their flexibility to fit in with our busy schedule made our life easy. They were able to remove the toughest stains and keep our rooms looking sharp. They also did a fantastic job cleaning our turbo chef ovens.

Matthew Rattray from Aloft Vaughan.
Thank you very much for your support it is always very much appreciated.

More about Steam IT Clean

Steam It Clean is a cleaning and sanitizing company using vapor steam technology to provide a 100 % Green and environmental friendly clean surrounding. We are a mobile service company and we service your Home and Business. Steam It Clean is an unseen but essential part of any establishment or ...