Surrey BC

renewandrestoredetailing in Surrey
renewandrestoredetailing in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

Floating Waterproof Deck

We needed a waterproof platform for our workshop. We researched different deck companies and was referred to Pulsar Construction.
Initially, when we received quotes from various contractors it was clear that Alex was a bit on the higher side. Perhaps, 25-30% higher. However, I can say that every extra penny is worth it considering the look and quality of the deck.
From the start, I was impressed by how well Alex explained how the deck would be built and how to make it functional. We were given ideas and a list of material options that we could choose from. Alex took great care in making everything fit perfectly to our specific requests. From start to finish, working with Alex at Pulsar Construction was a great experience, and I feel confident recommending him to everyone.

Hi,
I am very happy to see you were able to write this review. This is important for me and my helper, also other potential customers can start visualizing the quality, level of commitment and craftsmanship we deliver.
More important than anything, without customers like you guys it wouldn't be possible.
Again, thank you for your time, trust and for choosing Pulsar Construction.

patricksj.lim
patricksj.lim
1 review Coquitlam, BC

BACKYARD DECK STAIRS REPLACEMENT

Recently, we had our small deck and stairs renovated by Pulsar Construction, it was one of the most positive experiences we have had in upgrading our home! Alexander was very patient with us and offered many options for us to consider as we asked lots of questions about building materials and different designs. He was very dedicated to making sure the work was completed to our satisfaction at every step and completed his work expertly. We are grateful to Alex and his helper for workmanship that exceeded our expectations and satisfaction!

Hi Patrick, It was our pleasure to work and have you as a customer. We try hard to make the best at every job we do and I am glad you are happy with the results. Enjoy your updated deck and stairs.

steve in Surrey
steve in Surrey
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Porch

: I contacted Pulsar Construction through an internet search of decking contractors, which I am typically reluctant to do. Alex returned my call very quickly and set an appointment to view the project. Alex arrived on time with a vast knowledge of how to achieve what I was looking for and offered a wide array of product types. After selecting the decking product and confirming the costs, we booked him. Alex set a delivery date for the product and a completion date for the project. Wow, I've spent 30 years in the construction industry and have rarely experienced a contractor that not only met the schedule, the workmanship is also second to none. I am absolutely thrilled that I called on Pulsar Construction for my project. My deck looks unbelievable and will recommend this company to many of my customers.

Thank you for a great review.
I am pleased to hear that you were completely satisfied with the service you received from us. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy your new deck.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

NEW BACKYARD DECK

I highly recommend Pulsar Construction, Alex, and his helper for their professionalism, workmanship and hard working.
Alex was very organized, very responsive on communication and he loves what he do.We could not be happier with our new deck in our back yard.

Thank you for a great review.
Enjoy your new sundeck.

Victor in Surrey
Victor in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Backyard Deck Renovations

Alex Rachinsky is a professional. He gives 100% good quality output. Not wasteful in materials. Cleans up the workplace. Finishes the job in a given time frame. He does not require supervision for he is a man of his word and he is a master of his craft. You can count on his company, PULSAR CONTRUCTION, I give him my 5 Star rating. Thank you Alex and your team for a job well done you made me and my family very happy with our new deck.

Thank you. We appreciate your review and all the great comments you shared about us. You were a pleasure to work with. All the best, and enjoy your new sundeck.

goldspiritgoldens
goldspiritgoldens
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Deck remodel and extension

Prompt reply to my inquiry and provided an estmate in a timely manner. Alexander and Mina came every day once they started to finish it. Made good suggestions in order to make the deck safer.

jhedges
jhedges
1 review Surrey, BC

Backyard Deck

We wanted a deck to create more outdoor living space and Alex helped us with design and took such time and care building our deck. Highly recommend him to anyone!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. We wish you much enjoyment of your new deck for years. All the best!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Backyard deck project

We hired Pulsar Construction to rebuild and redesign our 2 decks in our backyard. From the beginning, Alex was prompt with replies, honest in his recommendations and quick to provide a competitive quote. Once work got underway, Alex and his partner worked diligently and efficiently to get the project completed in a timely manner without sacrificing in quality. You can really see the passion and pride they take in their work - working extra hours to ensure everything is just right. As any project goes, we came across some hurdles, but he was always there to provide input and problem solve. The final product is exceptional and the quality of work is undeniable. We absolutely love our decks and would certainly not hesitate in recommending Pulsar Construction to anyone looking for phenomenal craftsmanship.

I am pleased to hear that you were completely satisfied with service you received from us. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for your feedback. Enjoy your new patio deck.

Rose
Rose
1 review Langley, BC

New deck

We are so happy with our deck. Alexander and his wife did such an excellant job. The price he quoted was the price we paid when the job was finished. And the time frame was exactly what they told us. There was no surprises. I would highly recommend Pulsar construction

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Backyard deck replacement

Old deck was definitely due for replacement. They carefully disassembled it and discarded, then built the new deck. Everything was done thoroughly. Quality work. Would recommend Pulsar Construction and use them again in the future if needed.

I am pleased to hear that you were completely satisfied with service you received from us. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for your feedback. Enjoy your new sundeck.

More about Pulsar Construction

Pulsar Construction is a small, home-based deck contracting company. Pulsar Construction is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rate, licensed and insured, we carry $2 million in general liability insurance and Worksafe BC coverage. We are delighted to be recognized as one of the best decking contractors in the Lower Mainland on HomeStars and Houzz.