Surrey BC

BarryP in Coquitlam
BarryP in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Remove and Replace deck

An excellent experience from Quotation, demolishing and removing old deck through to installing the new deck.
Alex and his assistant are very hard working and skilled at deck building. We are extremely happy with the results and would recommend Pulsar Construction for deck replacements of any size and complexity. The attention to details was amazing. They are very respectful of your property throughout the process, cleaning up at the end of everyday.
Our deck is 18 ft by 41 ft with a smaller area 5 ft by 10 ft.

Thanks for a great job..

Barry and Angela

Thank you for your kind words and HomeStars review. It was a pleasure dealing with you both. I hope you and your family will enjoy the deck for many years to come. Thank you for the business and I wish you all the best.
Thank you for trusting Pulsar Construction

Backyard Deck Built

I was fortunate enough to have Alex from Pulsar Contruction build my deck from the ground up. From the first communication to the last, he was professional, courteous, timely and very efficient. Alex explained everything very clearly to me and responded to any questions I had promptly.
What a positive experience I had. I would highly recommend him to others.

Thank you very much for a nice review. It was very nice working with you and hope you enjoy your deck this coming summer!
Best regards from Pulsar Construction

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Backyard Deck Replacement

Our deck needed to be replaced and we found Alex’s quote to be the most reasonable. He was very professional throughout the process. Our backyard was kept tidy by his helper and himself which was appreciated. No need to worry about screws and nails left around with small children. We are very happy with our new deck and everything was as per the quote. Alex is also very good at explaining anything you may want to know as the deck is being built. Would recommend Pulsar.

Thank you sooo much for taking time to leave a review for us, we really appreciate it! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our work! Thank you for your welcoming house and for little treats you got for us! Have a great the rest of the summer with your family :)
Thank you for your time, trust and for choosing Pulsar Construction.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

COMPOSITE BACKYARD DECK

Alex gave a lot of his time and expertise to help us design our new composite deck. He does the most meticulous work I have ever seen. He took a lot of time and effort to get everything just so. He and his helper were very careful to avoid damaging the flower beds surrounding our new deck. This impressed and pleased my wife no end. Alex is friendly and very responsive to his clients wishes. He goes out of his way to give the customer what they want. I highly and without reservation recommend Alex as the man to build your next deck. You will not be disappointed in the least.

Thank you a lot for leaving a review since it is important for us as we are still a growing business. We really appreciate your time and that you chose us to work with! Have a great the rest of the summer with your family!
Thank you for choosing Pulsar Construction.

Susan
Susan
1 review Richmond, BC

Back yard deck

Alex did a fantastic job, he is very honest, hardworking, reliable person . I was totally satisfied with what they had done . Thanks Alex building a nice , solid deck in my back yard. I believe we will have more wonderful memories in the summer.

Hi Susan. Thank you for your Homestars review and we are so glad that you are happy with the outcome of your deck project. We have no doubt that you will get a lot of enjoyment, from your newly build composite patio deck for many years to come. Best regards from Pulsar Construction

java04
java04
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Deck

We can’t say enough about how happy we are with Alex’s work! The deck looks beautiful and Pulsar was great to work with. We are already recommending him to our friends.

Thank you for your time and for this great review.
It means a lot to have people appreciate our work. I hope you enjoy it for a long time.

tracywilton_cm in Surrey
tracywilton_cm in Surrey
1 review Mission, BC

Backyard Deck Replacement

Alex was professional and knowledgeable. His expertise helped us to have the deck we wanted with providing a solution on how we can access the septic tank underneath it. Alex was great with providing options and explaining the pros and cons of each so we could make an educated decision we would be happy with long term.

The deck is strong, durable, functional and beautiful. The job was finished a few days earlier than expected and the final cost was a little less than the original estimate. We couldn't be happier with our new deck.

Thank you so much for the great review and for giving us the opportunity to build your deck.
You and Guy were a pleasure to work for! We were happy to help you guys build the deck of your dreams.
It turned out amazing. I'm sure you will enjoy it for many years to come.

renewandrestoredetailing in Surrey
renewandrestoredetailing in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

Floating Waterproof Deck

We needed a waterproof platform for our workshop. We researched different deck companies and was referred to Pulsar Construction.
Initially, when we received quotes from various contractors it was clear that Alex was a bit on the higher side. Perhaps, 25-30% higher. However, I can say that every extra penny is worth it considering the look and quality of the deck.
From the start, I was impressed by how well Alex explained how the deck would be built and how to make it functional. We were given ideas and a list of material options that we could choose from. Alex took great care in making everything fit perfectly to our specific requests. From start to finish, working with Alex at Pulsar Construction was a great experience, and I feel confident recommending him to everyone.

Hi,
I am very happy to see you were able to write this review. This is important for me and my helper, also other potential customers can start visualizing the quality, level of commitment and craftsmanship we deliver.
More important than anything, without customers like you guys it wouldn't be possible.
Again, thank you for your time, trust and for choosing Pulsar Construction.

patricksj.lim
patricksj.lim
1 review Coquitlam, BC

BACKYARD DECK STAIRS REPLACEMENT

Recently, we had our small deck and stairs renovated by Pulsar Construction, it was one of the most positive experiences we have had in upgrading our home! Alexander was very patient with us and offered many options for us to consider as we asked lots of questions about building materials and different designs. He was very dedicated to making sure the work was completed to our satisfaction at every step and completed his work expertly. We are grateful to Alex and his helper for workmanship that exceeded our expectations and satisfaction!

Hi Patrick, It was our pleasure to work and have you as a customer. We try hard to make the best at every job we do and I am glad you are happy with the results. Enjoy your updated deck and stairs.

steve in Surrey
steve in Surrey
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Porch

: I contacted Pulsar Construction through an internet search of decking contractors, which I am typically reluctant to do. Alex returned my call very quickly and set an appointment to view the project. Alex arrived on time with a vast knowledge of how to achieve what I was looking for and offered a wide array of product types. After selecting the decking product and confirming the costs, we booked him. Alex set a delivery date for the product and a completion date for the project. Wow, I've spent 30 years in the construction industry and have rarely experienced a contractor that not only met the schedule, the workmanship is also second to none. I am absolutely thrilled that I called on Pulsar Construction for my project. My deck looks unbelievable and will recommend this company to many of my customers.

Thank you for a great review.
I am pleased to hear that you were completely satisfied with the service you received from us. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy your new deck.

More about Pulsar Construction

Pulsar Construction is a small, home-based deck contracting company. Pulsar Construction is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rate, licensed and insured, we carry $2 million in general liability insurance and Worksafe BC coverage. We are delighted to be recognized as one of the best decking contractors in the Lower Mainland on HomeStars and Houzz.