Shed Village Inc

Reviews for Shed Village Inc

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Great Product and Service - Highly Recommended

I called four companies for quotes to build me a shed. Vic the owner of Shed Village was the first to respond to me and the first to do an on-site consultation. Vic was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to my questions and needs. Vic’s years of experience helped me make up my mind in relation to materials, location and design. The Shed Village price point was also a great deal less than the other competitors that I received quotes from. Vic stayed exactly within the estimated budget and there were no hidden or surprise costs added on.
The process was timely and seamless. Vic’s highly experienced install team Dave and Mike built my Cedar shed 12x8. (Shingled roof and all) in one day. They also answered all the questions that I had during the build. They were clean, quick and completely professional.
Once complete I was more than happy. . Friends and neighbours all have been extremely complimentary and inquired about where I got the shed from. The cedar shed compliments my yard and is visually enhancing as well as being for storage. Great product, price and service.
I rarely write reviews but if I can assist others so that they too can obtain a quality product and service then I’m all about helping. A1 experience all the way. You can’t go wrong with Vic, Shed Village or his product and price. I highly recommend both the owner and the company. Hope my Review Helps.
Thanks Paul

Thank you so much for choosing us - enjoy the summer!

Backyard Shed (Lean-to) in Brampton
Backyard Shed (Lean-to) in Brampton

Lean-to Shed

Dave did a spectacular job and we really liked his attention to detail and suggestions that he made. He worked non-stop to complete the job...would highly recommend Shed Village..thanks Vic!

Karen and Norm

Thanks so much! Enjoy your spring and stay healthy!

Sunil in Mississauga
Sunil in Mississauga

Gazebo

We were looking for a quality contractor to build and install our gazebo. Shed Village helped us through the process of specifications, visiting a reference site, addressing our questions, etc. to our full satisfaction. They built the gazebo off-site for most part, installed it on site within agreed timelines and with excellent quality and results. The quality of material, service, workmanship, etc. was excellent and we are very happy with the project. They were always responsive, great to work with. The installer was beyond exceptionally good in his quality of work and thoroughness. We highly recommend Shed Village!

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Shed

Shed Village was the only business open on a Saturday, when we had time to look into sheds. We drove to Brampton, and we were not disappointed in the level of service Vic gave us. He showed us the various sheds, finishes etc. We placed our order, and as promised on the delivery date, Bill and his crewmate arrived to assemble. Assembly was done in a day, and it looks amazing. I would highly recommend Shed Village.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with tou enjoy the summer

Jake L. in Toronto
Jake L. in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Garden Pavilion

After some research we decided to visit Shed Village to look at some Pavilion options. The initial consultation gave us confidence in not only the quality of the product but also Vic's extensive knowledge. We then arranged a visit to our residence and sure enough he was able to point out a couple suggestions we hadn't even thought about. The Installation crew of Matt and Rich were hard workers, attentive to detail. We absolutely love our Pavilion and will gladly recommend Shed Village!

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you enjoy!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Outstanding product, construction, service and value

We needed a shed to compliment a significant backyard remake which included a pool and landscaping. It was important that the shed was well built and aesthetically pleasing, not detracting from the landscape investment. I searched for the builder who could supply this at a good value, commit to a delivery date and take care of all the details attached to construction - adherence to local bylaws etc. I searched many specialty builders, visited sites etc. to look at the product - Shed Village was the best by far. Our project is completed and we are very happy with our shed and the entire experience - my award winning landscaper was so impressed with the Shed he asked to be introduced to Shed Village so he can use them in his projects. I think that is the ultimate compliment.

Thank you very much for your kind words - the backyard looks great! Enjoy your summer!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Cedal Pavilion

My wife and I are so pleased with the awesome cedar pavilion Vic at Shed Village designed and built for us. The price was amazing, and so was the quality of materials and workmanship. There were competitors charging way more for similar pavilions (maybe not even as nice as the one we got from Shed Village). Vic told us that we would absolutely love his on site workers, and he was right. They were highly skilled, professional, hard working, they showed up on time every day, and they left the place very clean at the end of each day. I cannot recommend Shed Village more highly. Everyone who has come to our backyard has praised our pavilion. We visited 4 competitors before coming to Vic at Shed Village - we are glad we went with Shed Village. In the fall they are going to design and build our pool house and bar.
Chris G
Brampton

Thank you so much! Enjoy the Summer and we will see you in the Fall!

SM -.
SM -.

All season gazebo

Excellent workmanship. Completed the project on time. Vic and Dave were always full of great ideas to make the end product look just great. It’s hard to find this kind of professionalism and customers service now a days. Will highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for your kind words it was a pleasure to work with you enjoy!

daniels4411
daniels4411

Shed

Our basement renovation led us to suddenly need a shed built in the backyard. It was near end of season and shed village let us know they would do their best but it would all depend on weather. The weather worked in our favour and we received a call that they would be delivering the materials. The shed went up in two days and it looks fantastic in our small backyard! We are beyond happy with the entire process and final product. I highly recommend shed village to anyone looking to build a quality product.

Thank you so much all the best enjoy your new shed and basement

harry in
harry in
1 review , ON

Pool cabana/shed

I had a great experience with Shed Village. Vic was easy to deal with and Dave worked had to make sure all was done right. The end result exceeded my expectations. Absolutely love my new pool cabana!

Pavillion looks awesome enjoy!

More about Shed Village Inc

Shed Village will build and install your Shed, Pool cabanas , Pergolas , Pavilions, Studios, Gazebos and Custom Structures. We have been family owned and operated since the year 2000, Shed Village provides outstanding quality and value in all their products.
Looking for Gazebos & Sheds pros in Brampton?