Shed Village Inc

8511 Heritage Rd Brampton ON L6Y 0E3
HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Brampton  >  Shed Village Inc

Reviews for Shed Village Inc

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Outstanding product, construction, service and value

We needed a shed to compliment a significant backyard remake which included a pool and landscaping. It was important that the shed was well built and aesthetically pleasing, not detracting from the landscape investment. I searched for the builder who could supply this at a good value, commit to a delivery date and take care of all the details attached to construction - adherence to local bylaws etc. I searched many specialty builders, visited sites etc. to look at the product - Shed Village was the best by far. Our project is completed and we are very happy with our shed and the entire experience - my award winning landscaper was so impressed with the Shed he asked to be introduced to Shed Village so he can use them in his projects. I think that is the ultimate compliment.

Thank you very much for your kind words - the backyard looks great! Enjoy your summer!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Cedal Pavilion

My wife and I are so pleased with the awesome cedar pavilion Vic at Shed Village designed and built for us. The price was amazing, and so was the quality of materials and workmanship. There were competitors charging way more for similar pavilions (maybe not even as nice as the one we got from Shed Village). Vic told us that we would absolutely love his on site workers, and he was right. They were highly skilled, professional, hard working, they showed up on time every day, and they left the place very clean at the end of each day. I cannot recommend Shed Village more highly. Everyone who has come to our backyard has praised our pavilion. We visited 4 competitors before coming to Vic at Shed Village - we are glad we went with Shed Village. In the fall they are going to design and build our pool house and bar.
Chris G
Brampton

Thank you so much! Enjoy the Summer and we will see you in the Fall!

SM -.
SM -.

All season gazebo

Excellent workmanship. Completed the project on time. Vic and Dave were always full of great ideas to make the end product look just great. It’s hard to find this kind of professionalism and customers service now a days. Will highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for your kind words it was a pleasure to work with you enjoy!

daniels4411
daniels4411
2 reviews Milton, ON

Shed

Our basement renovation led us to suddenly need a shed built in the backyard. It was near end of season and shed village let us know they would do their best but it would all depend on weather. The weather worked in our favour and we received a call that they would be delivering the materials. The shed went up in two days and it looks fantastic in our small backyard! We are beyond happy with the entire process and final product. I highly recommend shed village to anyone looking to build a quality product.

Thank you so much all the best enjoy your new shed and basement

harry in
harry in
1 review , ON

Pool cabana/shed

I had a great experience with Shed Village. Vic was easy to deal with and Dave worked had to make sure all was done right. The end result exceeded my expectations. Absolutely love my new pool cabana!

Pavillion looks awesome enjoy!

Margot
Margot

Backyard Shed

This company has been a pleasure to deal with and more importantly the quality of the work is definitely five stars. We are extremely pleased with the product we ordered and furthermore it looks great too! We chose a composite sand coloured shed with cedar door & windows. The wood accents give the structure a very attractive overall appearance that blends well into our backyard. The gentleman who assembled the shed was highly skilled; his workmanship was top notch and his attention to detail was evident in every stage of the build including creating a level foundation on a noticeable slope. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much have a great summer!

New 8'x8' Colonial Shed built on site

Everything was done as agreed and on time.
Very good quality, well detailed, fine workmanship, great price !
Thanks Vic, Kristian, Jen, The Team.

Imre

Thank you so much! Shed looks great - awesome staining job!

The H.
The H.

Gazebo and pool house

We had a very small space near our pool. Shed Village was able to create a resort-like result and we are thrilled. We have a sold cedar gazebo (8x12) and an 8x8 corner unit pool house that is maintenance free. Dave, the person who built them worked tirelessly in the rain and is such a perfectionist that the result is absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for choosing us and congratulations on creating your backyard oasis...I can hear Margaritaville playing already

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Great Job on our Garden shed

Vic and team did a great job on our shed. The engagement was very professional - from the time we initially spoke for an estimate through to installation. They completed the job on schedule, tidy, and quickly. Great job Shed Village!

Thank you so much the shed looks great behind the apple tree!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent 6 x 8 Shed !

We were looking for a quality shed at a decent price. Several of our neighbours has "kit" sheds from other companies in the GTA. I wasn't impressed with their quality given the price point. I knew there must be a great shed out there at a decent price. I found Shed Village online and was impressed with the selection and options available. I met with the owner, chose a shed and siding colour (we upgraded to the Canex siding). The installer showed up nice and early on the day of installation and began working right away. He communicated with me and my wife throughout the entire assembly process and went above and beyond in building the shed level despite a slope in grade that section of the patio that is not noticeable with the naked eye. We were really impressed with the care taken in the installation and the extra time taken to make sure the slope was dealt with. We love our new shed and the way it looks in the yard and the neighbours are very impressed too! SUPER JOB SHED VILLAGE!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words enjoy the summer!

More about Shed Village Inc

Shed Village will build and install your Shed, Pool cabanas , Pergolas , Pavilions, Studios, Gazebos and Custom Structures. We have been family owned and operated since the year 2000, Shed Village provides outstanding quality and value in all their products.