Therm-All Heating, Cooling, Refrigeration INC.

259 Chopin Drive, Cambridge, N3H1J6
Therm-All Heating, Cooling, Refrigeration INC.

Reviews for Therm-All Heating, Cooling, Refrigeration INC.

Steve  in Cambridge
Steve in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Central Air Not Working

My A/C was not working. Messaged on Facebook and received a response within 10 minutes. Booked an appointment for the following day. Dan arrived and inspected the unit, showed me what the problem was and proceeded to install the required parts from the stock in his van. He asked me to turn on the A/C and made sure it was working properly. I will definitely use Therm-All in the future.

Thanks Steve, I will let Dan know about this compliment 100%

Marty
Marty
1 review Freelton, ON

Replace boiler

Excellent service. Timely service. Knowledgeable
Would recommend to anyone in the future
Pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Marty, it was a pleasure dealing with you also.

Chef M.
Chef M.
1 review Cambridge, ON

Water Softener Install

I recently opened a restaurant and the guys from Them-All overheard the struggles I had constructing the place, including issues with my furnace, hot water tank and softener. I was promised a softener from another company and they backed out on me leaving me to tackle the extreme hard water in this area on my own. Hard water wreaks havoc on all things restaurant related. Therm-All stepped in immidately and offered their services and softener installation. Couldn’t be happier with their work, will highly recommend them for any future needs.

That's great to hear Chef, it's was our pleasure.

cbrute
cbrute
1 review , ON

Furnace replacement and new AC installation

Therm-All offered me a competitive price on the job and their team was very professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the KW region.

Thanks Chris

More about Therm-All Heating, Cooling, Refrigeration INC.

We provide custom heating and cooling solutions for your home, business, or industry. We install and maintain energy efficient and reliable systems to keep your home comfortable and your business productive.
***
All our technicians are fully licensed and regularly undergo training and upgrading. We don’t just meet industry standards, we exceed them — and our versatile technicians are known for delivering exceptional customer service.
***
At Therm-All, we stand behind our services and guarantee our work. We will communicate honestly and clearly, and we won’t sell you something you don’t need. We are dedicated to installing and maintaining systems to keep your home comfortable and your business productive.
***
Call us to discuss your heating, cooling, water heater, water softener, air quality, process burner, boiler, chiller, process ventilation, and sheet metal solution, today.