Interior Design Shoppe

formerly Collage Interiors
Design/Project Management
Calgary AB T2A 3G7
HomeStars  >  Design/Project Management in Calgary  >  Interior Design Shoppe
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Interior Design Shoppe

bettyann13

My project was a small 880 sq ft condo that needed a total overhaul...and this was what Sylvie specialized in. I have a pretty good eye for design but I wanted a professional “second” opinion on the ideas I had for my space. I was able to meet with her for a few hours and boy was it worth the investment! I left with so many great ideas and some names of suppliers she recommended. I would definitely work with her again and I would highly recommend you give her a call for your designing needs.

Job Price

Thanks for your review Betty! We are thrilled you were happy with your consult with Sylvie, and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Cathryn LaPrairie in Calgary

We hired the Interior Design Shoppe for home design services, custom furniture design and window treatment selection. They delivered on all projects. Their work is top notch and they really know their stuff, but what sets them apart is customer service and seeing everything through to completion. We had an ongoing issue with one of the manufacturers and they worked tirelessly until it was resolved in our favour. I would highly recommend Interior Design Shoppe for projects as diverse as full-service interior design to small sourcing jobs.

Job Price

Thank you, Cathryn! We sure enjoyed getting to know you and helping you achieve your design vision. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

bpiehl in Calgary

Natalie from Earthaven Interiors spearheaded our kitchen renovation and was fabulous to work with. Our ultimate goal was to end up with more counter space, cabinet space, new window, new appliances, and particularly a larger fridge. She dealt with all the contractors professionally. Thankfully we now have a totally better working kitchen in our small bungalow. Thanks Natalie!!

Job Price

We're so glad everything is working out so well. Thanks so much for the great review!

rosine.faucher in Calgary
1 review Edmonton, AB

When I moved into my condo all the window coverings needed to be changed. Sylvie and Natalie came to Edmonton to measure and help me decide what I needed. They brought tons of samples for me to look at and I found what I wanted. Love my Hunter Douglas.

Job Price

We love that you love your new window treatments :) It was a pleasure working with you.

rachellemantei in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2

We were eager to convert the bonus space on the top floor of our semi-detached, 4-story inner city home from a dated bedroom to a stylish and functional family room. We had a budget in mind and the thought of spending such a significant amount of money without fully thinking through all of the possibilities and options seemed unwise. So I began my search for the right design firm.

I was drawn to the Interior Design Shoppe’s work, and their past clients’ positive reviews were reassuring. After my initial meeting with Sylvie, I was confident in my choice. When they presented me with their design plan, I became very excited as it exceeded my expectations and I was eager to get started. Sylvie and her team presented options in consideration of our budget, inherently understanding where to splurge and where the vision wouldn’t be compromised by using budget friendly selections. As I tend to be a bit of a control freak, Sylvie sent me to her favorite stores where I happily confirmed or changed up the décor and materials selection (more often choosing the more expensive option!). Sylvie was patient with me when I was indecisive and kindly incorporated existing pieces in the design that maybe would not have been her first choice.

Once the major decisions were finalized, Natalie and the project management team organized the trades into a tight 3-month timeline. They communicated the project plan and kept us informed if there were any upcoming changes to it. The trades they chose provided quality workmanship and were very professional. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. The project came in only one month delayed due to materials that were backordered, which we found to be very reasonable.

I’m extremely pleased with our new family room and we absolutely love being in the space. I really enjoyed working with Sylvie, Natalie and the team. They were easy to communicate with, listened to our vision, and came up with ideas that I would not have thought of on my own. Overall, it was a very positive experience and I would highly recommend the Interior Design Shoppe for a future project.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review, Rachelle - it was a pleasure working with you!

More about Interior Design Shoppe

We are a full service interior design firm with expert knowledge and experience in both residential and commercial design. Our team has what it takes to bring your vision to life! Whether we're selecting the perfect paint colour or overseeing your entire renovation project, the Interior Design Shoppe tailors our ...