Three Little Birds

Reviews for Three Little Birds

kathy in Ancaster
kathy in Ancaster
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Service depends on the cleaning team

Hit and miss depending on the cleaning team..... different cleaning staff on a weekly basis.... Paying top end and sometimes get trainees... Sometimes a great clean and sometimes a good dusting.

Hello Kathy. I'm so sorry to learn you've not been consistently happy with the service you've received from us. We are committed to always maintaining our standards, and I'm sad to learn your services didn't reflect that. If you'd like to contact our office, I'd be happy to personally address any concerns you have had. You did mention having 'trainees' in your home... Yes, we do have trainees in our clients' homes at times. I'd like to assure you that when a trainee is sent to a home, they are working as an extra person (team of 3), while you would only be billed for 2 cleaners. Again, please contact me directly if you'd like to address your concerns at sherry@3littlebirds.ca Regards, Sherry (owner, Three Little Birds)

Schae06 in Hamilton
Schae06 in Hamilton

HOUSE CLEAN

Family coming in abroad and a bigger house for one person clean. They did an amazing job, the house looks and smells amazing... they did it quicker than expected but a thorough job done. 100% would use again... amazing job and great price!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate you choosing Three Little Birds for this cleaning, Sherry

Jen in Hamilton
Jen in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Reliable scheduled cleaning service

Reliable and Thorough. We continue to use this service to balance our work-life balance. We needed to change a week with vacations and had no issues making those changes. I would recommend to others

Hello Jen, Thank you for your nice comments. We really appreciate you choosing Three Little Birds for your cleaning service provider! Hope you have a wonderful day, Sherry

Maria  in Hamilton
Maria in Hamilton

Home Cleaning

Elizabeth, Kate and Nicole were an efficient cleaning team. They were very friendly and courteous too. I used them for a one time cleaning service and would have them back in future.

Hello Maria, we appreciate for leaving us such a nice review. I'd also like to thank you for choosing Three Little Birds for your cleaning! Hope you are having a wonderful day, Sherry

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review , ON

House Cleaning

Very high quality cleaning and customer service. Flexible with their service configurations and readily available if there are any issues or concerns. Pricier than some other vendors but worth it!

Hello Chris, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your comments, and for chosing Three Little Birds! I hope you have a fantastic day, Sherry

wibley
wibley
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

3 little birds cleani g

Extremely courteous young women. Very respectful of us and our home. Everything looks just great. Couldnt ask for more. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Absolutely delighted with the service we received.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It's certainly appreciated -And we love the comments too! Have a wonderful day, Sherry

jenn in Hamilton, Ontario Canada L8V1G6
jenn in Hamilton, Ontario Canada L8V1G6
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home smells and lolks fanstastic!

This was our first time hiring someone to help with our house cleaning - after coming home this evening I feel silly for ever waitjng this long! Trish and Jasmine did a fantastic job and getting through some of our long overdue cleaning. Really looking forward to having them back again - cleaning day is actually becoming my favourite day of the week!

Thank you for the review Jenn!

April in Hamilton
April in Hamilton

House cleaning

Trish, Jasmine and Kate did and amazing job cleaning my house. My window sills are now whiter than I knew they could be. I would recommend three little birds to anyone I know.

Hello April! Thank you for leaving your team such a nice review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments, and for choosing a Three Little Birds as well. I hope you're havinga fantastic day, Sherry

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Great Service

Three Little Birds
905-538-5046
70 Hempstead Drive, Unit A
Hamilton
L8W 2E7

Great team provided great service. They were prompt and courteous. The work was done well. The pricing was fair and the follow-up was completed after the service was provided. Will contact then again.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent service with Three Little Birds. Please feel free to provide us with any insight into what might have been able to have done to have provided a 10/10 star service for you. We certainly want to make sure we're giving our clients the best service in town! We look forward to hearing from you again. Have a fantastic day, Sherry (founder)

VR in Hamilton
VR in Hamilton

Cleaning Services

Three Little Birds has provided me with excellent cleaning services bi-weekly over the past three months. The cleaning team cleaned following a dusty renovation and restored the house to a clean and shiny state. Cleaning day has become my favourite day. Thanks to a great team of professional cleaners.

Hello VR, thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review. We certainly appreciate the great comments. It's been our pleasure to provide you with cleaning services. Hope you have a great day, Sherry

More about Three Little Birds

Three Little Birds is known as a 'Values-Based' cleaning service. Proudly providing a detailed home cleaning service with exceptional customer service. Services are provided using all-natural products, at no extra cost to our clients. Continuously growing a strong client base in the Hamilton, Ancaster, Binbrook, Caledonia, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Burlington ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Hamilton?