Paintmasters

Trevor
Trevor
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting of Room

We had a quick requirement to paint an interior master bedroom, and Ray of Paintmasters responded really quickly and was able to do the work the next day. My experience with Ray and his company was professional and efficient. We are pleased with the outcome and will call Paintmasters again.

Janice
Janice
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent craftmanship

Ray came highly recommended by my local paint store and I wasn't disappointed. He was extremely professional and his craftsmanship is exceptional. He was always on-time and having him work in the house was as non-invasive as it can be. He painted my primary bedroom and ensuite as well as my dining room. I highly recommend Ray for all of your painting needs.