Pest & Animal Control

Doug Mitchell from Arnprior
Doug Mitchell from Arnprior
3 reviews Arnprior, ON

Wasp spraying

Nate and his chum, (sorry, his name escapes me now), took care of our wasp issues this fall, (and I'm just getting around to writing a review now, my bad). They did an excellent job, and there were a lot of them up under the siding! The cost was better than I expected too, which is always nice. I'd use them again, even though they do a job where I hope I never have to, (no offence!).

Andrea in Orleans
Andrea in Orleans

Pest control

We have used OWL twice now - once for ants and most recently for rats and Nate is absolutely amazing. He is knowledgeable, attentive and solves the problem! He was very helpful even after he finished the job when I had a few follow up questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Irene in Gloucester
Irene in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

half job done, bad customer service

The 3yr guarantee doesn't apply! I contacted Nate in 2016 for a problem with mice. He came and inspected the house and advised as to what needed to get done. We went ahead and made an appointment. The first time he didn't show up (said he got the wrong house...) when he came, did what he had to do, paid him and he left. 1 1/2 yrs later (still under his 3yr guarantee) I have again a problem with mice. I contacted him in May via email and informed him, he asked what kind of droppings I saw and I told him. No communication afterwards. 10 days go by and still no word from him. I called him and again reminded him. He said he would get back to me as he was on a job. 2 weeks go by and nothing! I emailed him again flat out asking him if he was ignoring me. His response, "def not" and will be coming by in the "upcoming week"! This upcoming week has been coming since end of May! I have been trying to get them back since May (July now) to resolve an issue and nothing!! I got another company to come and inspect my home and imagine my surprise when I was told that whatever was done was half the job! The "main" areas of entrance were either still open or not sealed off properly! All I have to say is 3 yr guarantee?? Yeah right!! If anything happens within this time frame...GOOD LUCK getting them back!!! Would not recommend them to anybody!!!

Sheila in Arnprior
Sheila in Arnprior
1 review Arnprior, ON

Wildlife and Rodent Proofing

Contacted Nate in late May 2018. He arrived same day to assess suspected wildlife issue. On request he also performed inspection of attic and exterior house to identify other breaches. Based on the results, I opted to proceed with rodent proofing the premises, although there was no sales pitch for this service. Work was completed same week. Nate and Dave were courteous and the property was left in immaculate condition. Work is guaranteed for 3 years. One and a half months later I am satisfied and have had no further wildlife issues.

JosieAndrea in Nepean
JosieAndrea in Nepean

Bedbug extermination

If you need someone to take care of your bedbug problem you need to go no further! We found Nate to be prompt, professional, and persistent. We would recommend OWLS anytime, to anyone!
Fantastic personality, knowledgable, and very exacting. We couldn't be happier with the work that was done.
J, R Hill

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Pigeon Net Repair

Showed up on time and as promised, worked quickly and professionally and conducts business with honesty and integrity. Would recommend Nate to anyone and I really liked his personal, friendly approach.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Pest Control

We have been battling carpenter ants unsuccessfully for years in both our rentals and our Ottawa home. Nate treated all three places and we haven’t seen a single insect in months!! Our tenants are as happy as we are. We highly recommend Nate and OWLS Pest Control LTD. Great Service and Good Prices.

Ds in Nepean
Ds in Nepean

Multiple wasp nests

Nate and Dave were fast and courteous. They showed up when they said they were going to. They assessed my wasp problem and resolved it. In my opinion, they went above and beyond when they continued to spray the whole house. I super appreciate their fast and courteous response. I will definitely have them back if something should arise. I would 100% recommend them to anybody.

Roger in Nepean
Roger in Nepean

Pest control

Great work and prompt service. Problem solve in alsome time. Had problems with racoons in attic and this company was there in a couple hours and took charge of problem and things are corrected now. Thanks to this company.

More about Ontario WildLife Solutions (OWLS) Full Service Pest Control

Ontario Wildlife Solutions (OWLS) Full Service Service Pest Control. We are locally owned and operated in Ottawa, 100% fully insured and government licensed. Since you never know when you'll discover a pest, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency situations. OWLS Services include: FREE ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Ottawa?