The Square Circles

Went missing no receipt

The Square Circles
Milton
L9T 1T3

Hired off an app to do some insulation. Did the work and promised receipt which is needed for credits from Enbridge but he disappeared and won’t respond to phone or text or email. Paid him through etransfer and only listed as Jay. Even on his business card has no last name just owner operator with no address and a Milton postal code. Beware! Totally sketchy.

Good evening. I am sorry to hear you couldn't reach me. I was out of town for personal reasons. I am also sorry someone didn't respond to you in my absence. I will be reviewing the situation personally. A receipt was sent via mail. If you have not recieved by June 7 please don't hesitate to contact us for another copy to be sent to you again. Thank you.

Warmest regards,
Jay

George in Oakville
George in Oakville

Finished Basement

We are very happy with Jay and his workmanship. Professional in every manner. Kept us in the loop, had great ideas to help us where we were unsure how to utilize the space best. Did our job on budget and completed only 2 days past the estimated timeline which was no big deal to us. Great work and will be glad to use again in the future. Thanks for all your hard work and care taken in and around our home.

Thank you for the review George. I am glad you are happy with our performance. We (myself and my workers) were just talking about looking forward to working with you again next month. Take care and we will see you soon.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Milton?