HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vaughan  >  MT DRAINS & PLUMBING
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MT DRAINS & PLUMBING

KRutherford

Eddie and his team are awesome. They explained everything they were doing, showed me video of the old pipe and the new pipe. They even watered the plants after they dug up the front garden to replace the pipes. They were great--couldn't recommend them enough!

Hi there!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this - it was a pleasure working for you! We believe in keeping our customers informed of everything we do to improve their plumbing system. In the case of a sewage pipe replacement, we will always let you know how the new pipe will differ from the old pipe in terms of quality, and will never consider a job complete until our workplace looks better than when we first found it - including watering your plants! Thank you kindly for your recommendation, and we wish you a splendid day.
With regards,

marilyn

Finding water in the basement is anathema to any homeowner. MT Drain & Plumbing was the light at the end of the tunnel. They showed up the day I called and began work the following morning. A gargantuan amount of work was completed over the course of the next two days. His team showed up at exactly when they promised to each day. The work was difficult, dark and dirty. But when they left, the entire area they excavated and waterproofed was spotless and ready to be renovated. They found the least expensive and most effective solutions every step of the way. Pavel lead the team. He took great care to explain the process; although, typical of most homeowners, I was more interested in knowing that the problem would disappear than how it originated. He maintained a sense of humour by delivering his updates in a good news bad news style, and made himself available throughout the process by phone when he wasn’t actually on site. Pavel went above and beyond the call of duty so that I was inconvenienced for the shortest time possible. For example, he found material that I needed but wasn’t sure how to source. He helped with applications for rebates where applicable. I hope you never need his services but if you do, Pavel is my go-to guy. I recommend him highly and with utmost of confidence.

Hi Marilyn!
Reading your review was a pleasure - thank you so kindly for leaving it! The team at MT Drains and Plumbing is a group of absolutely fantastic workers who bring the best service to any and all customers with a smile on their faces and with full intentions to provide you with a pleasant plumbing experience. We completely agree that water in the basement can be such a pain - but that's why we're here! We work as quickly, quietly, and spotlessly as possible to get the job done. We inform our customers of what materials are being purchased, and therefore what their money is being put towards, as well as what our process will look like and how it is going to affect you, if at all. We feel it's more important for our clients to understand what steps we're going to take to eliminate the problem - not how it got there in the first place. After all, we're trying to get rid of the issue, not make it happen again! We're so glad your pleased with our work, and that we could waterproof your basement! Plumbing can be a real challenge for homeowners to have to face, but we will always be here ready to assist you with whatever you may need. We will pass on your kind words to Pavel, extend our greatest thanks for your recommendation, and wish you a fantastic day!
Sincerely,

sdallas

Used the cool camera, solved the problem, up and running again. Girls will be happy in the morning.

Hi there!
Thank you so much for your kind words, and we're glad to hear you're satisfied with our work! At MT Drains and Plumbing, we implement the latest and greatest technology and equipment on the market in order to resolve any issues quickly, quietly, and without disruption to your daily life. We often identify problems in home plumbing systems using camera inspection, which allows us to determine the severity of the pesky problem and the most convenient way to get rid of it. We're thrilled that we could make you and your girls happy, and wish you all a fantastic fall season.
With warm regards,

Paul

MT Drains & Plumbing replaced my old drains and installed all new plumbing to 4 washrooms and kitchen including finishes. They were clean, efficient, professional and completed all work on time as promised. I will recommend them to all my friends and family.

Hi Paul!
Thank you so much for leaving these kind words! At MT Drains and Plumbing, we want to leave our customers fully satisfied and, in cases such as yours, equipped with a brand new plumbing system that will make life easier and more comfortable! We arrive on time, with a smile on our faces, and ready to get the job done quickly and completely without disrupting your day to day life. We're so glad you had a pleasant experience with us! We loved working for you. Thank you so much for your recommendation, and we hope you have a tremendous rest of your day.
Yours truly,

v_polishko

I phoned MT Drains & Plumbing to get a quote on full house rough-in and finishing. Eddie showed up the next day and explained everything the way that made me feel that I could picture the final plumbing so clear. The price was very reasonable and about a week later the work has began.
I was very pleased with the company , guys are very professional , punctual and clean.
I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

Hi there!
Thank you so much for your kind words. At MT Drains and Plumbing, we strive to provide our customers with outstanding service, ensuring punctuality, clarity in our work, fair pricing, and overall customer satisfaction. We are so pleased that we were able to make you clearly aware of the work that was to be done, and get it done quickly and efficiently with minimal inconvenience and with utmost professionalism. Please do not hesitate to call us if experiencing plumbing issues in the future, and we thank you kindly for your recommendations. Have a fantastic day!
Kind regards,

forgiga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My shower in the main bathroom backed up in the kitchen on the main floor. I called MT Drains & Plumbing. Pavel came same day and found piece of wood in my drain. In order to take that piece out, excavation required. The crew was on site he next morning. Job was done fast, clean and in a professional manner. I will recommend MY DRAINS & PLUMBING to all my family and friends

Hi there!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our work. Among the many services we offer at MT Drains and Plumbing, we take pride in our camera inspections, a safe and efficient way for us to investigate the source of our customers' issues and get rid of them as quick as possible! We are so glad that Pavel, a trusted and reliable member of our team, provided you with a pleasant experience and got you back on track with a well-functioning plumbing system within your home. We thank you ever so kindly for your recommendations as we strive to continue our mission of providing all customers with the best service possible.
With warm regards,

Vika a.
1 review Barrie, ON

The work process was very fast and accurate. The worksite was left clean and orderly.
Those are the signs of a true professional.

Hi Vika!
We're so glad to hear from you! At MT Drains and Plumbing, we encourage our team members to provide our customers with consistent punctuality, cleanliness, and the second-to-none plumbing service, installation or otherwise, that our customers deserve. We couldn't be more proud to serve you for all your plumbing needs, and look forward to working for you in the future! Have a tremendous day.
Sincerely,

Edward

I called Pavel on suggestion of my cousin who had used him on an investment property. As soon as I explained the problem over the phone, he instantly knew exactly the problem and the solution without even seeing it. The work done was in my moms home which is a 1950s bungalow in south Etobicoke. The kitchen on the main floor would drain but the drained water would appear in the laundry tub in the basement. It was suggested that they could try to snake it out but after trying at least 3 times, water continue to draine out of the laundry tub very slowly. Pavel suggested that the best solution is to replace the part of the drain a few feet in length that is buried under the basement concrete floor and he was 100% certain that would solve the problem as he had seen it many times before. My mother being skeptical and on a fixed income was reluctant to spend the money to do the work. In hindsight she did give him some resistance. Pavel was very patient and explained the problem several times and eventually my mom agreed to proceed. The work started around 10 am and they were done by noon. The water now drains better than it ever did before. They even scoped the full length of the drain all the way to the sidewalk to see for any other obstructions or cracks in the clay tile. Whereas before mom was suspicious, after the work was done she was very happy with the outcome, and very satisfied with the value she got for her money. I would definitely use Pavel on my properties and would recommend him. And so would mom ;-). Edward.