Asap Carpentry

bubalooth
bubalooth
1 review Mono, ON

Trimwork

Modestas was a pleasure to deal with,and quality of work was very good. I'm so pleased,and will use his service again.

Thanks, nice to meet you

luis0838 in Oakville
luis0838 in Oakville

Great work by ASAP Handyman

I hired Modestas S. through an ad in Kijiji. Although apprehensive at first about hiring a handyman through Kijiji (have had real duds in the past), Mo came through with flying colours. He arrived on time and hung 8 doors for me. I was impressed with his craftsmanship and attention to detail. I intend on hiring him again.

voicelogic.com from Oakville
voicelogic.com from Oakville
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Expand room, demolish old wall, build new wall

I shopped for 3 quotes, these guys gave me the best price.

The work was done over the weekend, as requested.

They used sound proof insulation inside the walls and installed two large windows to let in more ligh, all framed with window molding and quarter-round.
The work quality was very good, the mudding and sanding had zero imperfections. The installed the base board along the floor, and vacuumed after project was done.

I would hire them again for future work. My main contact was Moe.

More about Asap Carpentry

We guarantee a clean and tidy service and consider no job as too big or too small.
We are proud of our reputation with previous customers for our high standards of workmanship and customer care.

We provide the following services:

Mouldings & Millwork
Wardrobes
Basement framing
Ikea kitchens installation

Project management

Call or text now for a free no obligation quote!

We serve Toronto GTA, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville