Tanney Exteriors

Review for Tanney Exteriors

Peter from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

Window installation and siding

Tanney was horrible. It's the typical bad contractor story. He took our money, did some of the work, and then disappeared. Then demanded more money before he'd come back. Then disappeared again with the job unfinished. We had to hire another contractor to first undo the horrible quality of work Tanney did and then to finish the job. Because of him and the leaks he caused, we had to replace drywall in the house during his disappearance. I wouldn't let him build a lemonade stand at the end of my driveway. I have photos and documents showing what a crap job he did. Email me if you'd like more details.