Can-Do General Contracting And Construction

Plumbing
3200-3550 Plantagenet Concession 2 Road Wendover ON K0A 3K0
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in WENDOVER  >  Can-Do General Contracting And Construction

Review for Can-Do General Contracting And Construction

Lorraine from Ottawa
Lorraine from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement Reno, Landscaping and general fix-up

I have used Rob Gibson and his company for 5 years on my residence, and before that as a Condo Board member.
He is always pleasant, on-time, and does the work as specified. He has never asked me for a deposit, and bills for actual time worked, plus materials. He invoices as work is done, and finishes what he starts.
I have tried other contractors when he has been too busy, but all of them have been deficient in one way or another - even ones billed as "the best" by homestars.
Twice in the last year I have hired contractors, who are charming when they quote, and then have left the job unfinished, after I have paid them deposits! Is this becoming the norm?
Rob has never let me down, never overcharged, and is friendly and personal - ALWAYS!.