Whitchurch-Stouffville ON L4A 7X4

Reviews for Global Property Inspections

cabral r.
cabral r.

Excellent Thorough Inspection

Todd Newhook conducted a home inspection for a 3 storey condo townhouse. As a first time home buyer, I found Todd very professional, very thorough and explained his findings with clarity and simplicity, never in a condescending way. The follow up document loaded with pictures and recommendations is an excellent bonus to the overall experience. Highly recommend the team at Global Property Inspections.

Thanks Cabral! We appreciate the feedback!

Phoenix in Whitby
Phoenix in Whitby
1 review Cedar Valley, ON

Full Property Inspection

Todd has done a fantastic job on inspecting our new home. He has checked every little details of the property. And I feel very comfortable purchasing the house after the inspection.
Todd called me back right after I left a message to book the appointment. Went over all the details of findings right after the inspection, and delivered an even more detailed inspection report with all the suggestions.
My family has purchased a few properties in the past, and Todd is by far the BEST property inspection professional I had worked with. I would totally recommend Todd to my friends.

Private User reviews Sunderland, ON

Century Home Inspection

Cindy Wood from Remax in Uxbridge recommended Todd and I am so glad she did. Todd is definitely a professional with a great knowledge of century homes. Ironically we had met when he and his girlfriend who is now his wife came to us for a massage and facial. Thank you Todd and I received a 95 page report same day. Could not ask for better service.

gillianhooton
gillianhooton
3 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Professional, Knowledgable, Dillegent

Global Property Inspections were recommended to us through our Realtor and we found Todd to be an excellent choice. With so many uncertainties when buying a house it's nice to know our home inspector was diligent, thorough and highly knowledgeable.
Worth every dollar on such a large investment.

ASHRAF ALI HAIDARI from Toronto
ASHRAF ALI HAIDARI from Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Buying inspection of House

We always hire Global Property Inspections whenever we buy house.
They have been seen professional in their reporting and also call backs. Very efficient and punctual in their attendance. Thanks to Global.

log_betterthanbad in Keswick
log_betterthanbad in Keswick
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home inspection

I was buying a new property and needed an inspector before the purchase. Frank showed up early and was already working outside when we showed up. He was extremely thorough and took over 700 pictures! Since I was there he was able to give me some suggestions on how to maintain the home and observations he made about even the most minor issues. He sent a huge color report the next day that explained everything in detail and what to do about some things that needed attention. After all his hard work I bought the property with total confidence that my new home was in the proper condition. Thank you so very much Frank!!! I will most certainly refer to you in the future :-)

Junaid in Richmond Hill
Junaid in Richmond Hill
1 review Ajax, ON

Home inspection in Ajax

As always, Todd was great and very professional. The service that GPI provides is always excellent. This is the third house I had asked GPI to inspect. They go through everything in detail. You know you are getting a professional inspection if you get it done through GPI!

Roger in Holland Landing
Roger in Holland Landing
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Selling a Century Home

1-855-504-6631
Whitchurch-Stouffville
L4A 7X4

Our intent was to provide prospective purchasers of our home (built in 1878) with full disclosure. Todd was very thorough and provided a comprehensive report fully explaining his findings. I highly recommend his company. True professionals with high integrity.

jessielo in Stouffville
jessielo in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Home Inspection

Todd provided us a very excellent service. He was very professional, and he explained all details clearly. I 100% recommend him to do the home inspection. GPI is a very reliable company !

Private User reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

House inspection on short notice

We had a quick closing on a potential purchase and were worried we didn't have an inspection. Even thought it was a long weekend Todd responded to my email to set up an appt the following week within our timeframe.
Report is detailed and very informative. He doesn't make you worry about all the small stuff that is going to be inevitable in most buys, he shows you them, but focuses on the big important items. His calm professional attitude is an added bonus to the excellent service.

More about Global Property Inspections

Providing home inspection services for over 10 years. Over 3500 inspections completed. "Our mission is to provide a complete overview of the home, to help our clients make an informed purchase decision. Every client deserves a thorough inspection by an experienced professional! "
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?