Discount Granite Plus

Discount Granite Plus
705-481-1236
Barrie
L4N 6C6

Fast and reliable, treated us like family! My wife and I had a specific style in mind for the kitchen, and the courteous staff made our thoughts a reality, while being very professional and knowledgeable throughout the process. Highly recommended!

thanks Stephen

alaynahissa in Barrie
alaynahissa in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen counter

The team at discount granite was wonderful. Marian was a gem! She was paitent and helpful while helping me narrow down to my final choice. The installer were friendly and got the job done quickly and efficiently and cleaned up when they were done. Would 100% recommend.

thank you Alayna!!
you were a delight
your quartz counters pair perfectly with your cabinet and your choice for backsplash tile was flawless!!

pinneysbeach in Barrie
pinneysbeach in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Granite Installed and I love it!!

I had my counters installed by the team at Discount Granite Plus in Barrie a few years back.
The counters still look like new
The selection process was customized and unique. They even took time to shop with me at the suppliers to ensure I was selected the best stone for my kitchen.
Durable, beautiful....I cant wait to get my bathrooms and basement bar completed by them!
Thanks again for a great experience!!

brown pearl was a great choice!! glad you love it
if there is anything we can do to support please let us know!

joseph
joseph
1 review Angus, ON

Kitchen and bathroom counter top and vanity

the entire process was easy and fulfilling from the start to the finish their prices were better than anywhere else and I did take time to shop around I would 100% recommend on my friends and family as well as any further business that I do will definitely be through discount Granite Plus

Avalanche granite will bring you years of joy! thats for making our job easy!!

MarieO in Barrie
MarieO in Barrie
5 reviews Barrie, ON

Bathroom Countertop Replacement

We needed to replace our bathroom counter-top and sink/taps and with a limited budget, so we decided to try out the new Discount Granite Plus located in Barrie, Ontario. We were met by Stephanie (co-owner) and we were amazed at her pleasant and patient demeanor! We were so undecided initially and she and her staff took the time to help us make the perfect decision! The order was placed and the granite countertop and sink were delivered sooner than promised. The installers worked fast and efficiently but after they left we noticed a tiny crack in the sink which may have happened during transportation. It was barely noticeable but we wanted it replaced. Granite Plus was very surprised and upset that this happened to us, so they immediately sent someone over to replace the sink! We are simply amazed at their quick reaction to fix the problem their concern/dedication in ensuring their customers are totally satisfied. I must also mention that their pricing is very affordable. Thank you Granite Plus!

Donna in Barrie
Donna in Barrie
4 reviews Barrie, ON

New Quartz Counter top

[email protected] was amazing!!!!! She goes above and beyond, customer service is second to none. And their installers super professional. Great guys. If you are looking for reasonably priced product and great service I highly recommend them

More about Discount Granite Plus

Welcome to Discount Granite Plus. Our concept is simple. A beautiful stone counter top or surface for less and a process that is seemingly transparent. We are fabricators which means we build your stone project right here at our site.Our prices include template, custom fabrication and installation. Because we are not licensed plumbers, we leave that to the experts. We can work with You, your Designer, Cabinet Maker, Contractor or Builder to finalize your unique vision and deliver a space that captures your senses.

***

Come by today and let us show you our vast array of in stock Slabs, Granite Samples, Quartz options and Offcuts. We can give you a price while you wait. For our Do-It-Yourself clients, we can assist you to ensure your project is handcrafted in a way that makes the installation process as easy as possible on your end. We can help you every step of the way! Our Friendly, Professional Design Team works with you to understand your project and deliver your expectations.