LQ Garden Design

Review for LQ Garden Design

Debbie in Thornhill
Debbie in Thornhill

Landscape re-design

I was looking to re-design my landscaping but trying to preserve some of the trees and shrubs I had. Lorne worked around this and suggested a new design. We added shrubs which will eventually be squared off as well as lots of flowers to aim for colorful curb appeal. Him and his workers were very fast, although the weather did not cooperate. Lots of rain this summer ! All in all, customer service was great and we are very pleased with the design and curb appeal that he achieved. I would highly recommend him.