Restoration Kings Inc

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
534 Lawrence Ave W Toronto ON M6A
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Toronto  >  Restoration Kings Inc

Review for Restoration Kings Inc

dwayne in Etobicoke
dwayne in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Mold and Rebuild

I started to notice a funny smell in my basement since the weather started to get warmer I had called Dov at Restoration kings a couple of weeks back. Him and tyler came out to take a look and the suspect Mold as soon as they entered my basement.. Tyler did his mold inspection and sure enough there was mold on our outside wall before the drywall. He explained the steps and processes to Remove it and we agreed. The next day him and his crew came out and got rid of it :) Dov had Daniel the project manager come out and do the rebuild.. I would definatly recommend this Company very knowledgeable, smart, time efficient and the price wasnt to bad.. :) my basement smells great

More about Restoration Kings Inc

Restoration Kings offers full service construction, renovation and restoration jobs specializing in demolition, customize rebuilds, mold remediation, asbestos removal, flood/ water and fire damage cleanup, structural drying, moisture control, electronics and equipment cleaning, asbestos and mold abatement for both residential and commercial properties. We are your complete emergency solution, providing ...