Geolock

Vladimir  in Bradford
Vladimir in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Patio. Porch. Driway

Geolock was recommended by my friends and I was never disappointed.
David the owner is very polite, patient and professional guy. He helped me a lot at estimate meeting to make right decision about my project.
Job was started on time as we agreed.
I really enjoy the process . David was presented every day managing the project. I was never involved in conversation with city guys and my picky neighbors. David took care of them.
Finally I got amazing view of my property with zero headache.
Highly recommend Geolock as professional and experienced company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage interlock

The workers were extremely nice. They have a great experience and their work is professional. It is all neat and clean. They did an amazing job and I was overall happy with my garage.

Backyard stone patio

Can't say enough good things about Geolock, they do excellent work and are very professional. They did exactly what they said they would and used only high quality materials. When I do get around to doing the front driveway, I will only be using Geolock because of how beautiful they made my backyard stone patio look. We love to entertain outside with friends and Geolock has made that all possible. I could go on and on about how good they are but they best way to sum it up is for you to come by and see it for yourself when making a decision.

vtania25@gmail.com in North York
V. 5.

Amazing interlock

Me and my family were very pleased all throughout the exprience with the company, everything was done as promised and on time. It was our first time working on this project, geolock assisted us and advised us all throughout the exprience which made everything stress free. Overall, I am very pleased with the results and highly recommend this company.

David in North York
David in North York

Interlock driveway and steps

Highly recommend Geolock - Great company to work with! Very professional and prompt, excellent quality. The job was done in three days! Definitely will hire them for my next project!

Sergiy from Vaughan
Sergiy from Vaughan

Successful project for Driveway and Back Yard

We want to highly recommend Geolock as reliable and professional company for interlocking and landscaping projects.
Work was done as scheduled, with ability to adapt all our ongoing requests, with wide choices for materials and prices.
We are pleased and appreciated with company follow up for any possible issues in after project manner.

Valeriy in Toronto
Valeriy in Toronto

Front Yard interlocking and porch upgrading

We've hired Geolock to perform front yard interlocking, porch upgrading with stones and several flowerboxes, based on references from our friends . We've received very professional performance from David (owner of Geolock) , as well as from his team assigned on the project. The job was completed quickly and with high quality . We appreciated high responsiveness and good customer service from David. He was monitoring our project upon completion and provided fix service at no cost after severe weather impact after one year. We are very happy and highly recommend Geolock team of professional under David's leadership. Great job , thanks David !

Simona
Simona

Excellent job

After years of talking about wanting to have interlocking in our backyard and driveway, we finally decided to move forward with it this year. We called different interlocking companies, some saying they were already booked up for the year or didn't bother to call us back.
We eventually were able to get a few quotes, including one from Geolock, and we are very happy that we took the time to keep searching.
Therefore, we have employed Geolock company to undertake the design and installation of interlocking on our driveway and backyard.
We have been impressed with the work David’s team provided. His team is very experienced and willing to provide perfection.
Thank you for an excellent job - quick and efficient throughout the whole process.

Keep up the high standard!

I have no hesitation recommending Geolock to any other people.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?