Geolock

1117 Steeles Avenue West Toronto ON M2R

Reviews for Geolock

SM in North York
SM in North York

Great job in a very timely manner!

We wanted to upgrade our driveway interlocking and front porch and steps. David and his team at Geolock are very efficient, accountable, and amazing at what they do. Our project was completed in a very timely manner wiThin a short time frame, and we were very happy with their attention to detail and the end product. Thoroughly satisfied - would highly reccommend them to anyone looking to upgrade their driveway / landscaping.

YNWA in Vaughan
YNWA in Vaughan

Excellent service and quality of work

Geolock's owner David and his team are great people to work with and their quality of work, professionalism and the final product is exceptional. The work was delivered on time and we would highly recommend them. Our neighborhood and the home owners around the area in York Region used their services after viewing our driveway and at least 4 homeowners contracted them to upgrade their driveways and all are very happy with the final product.
Thank you for making our house more beautiful with the excellent work you guys did.

UKvacationsAfloat in Toronto
UKvacationsAfloat in Toronto

Landscaping Investment

5 ⭐️
Geolock quite rightly deserve the ‘Best in the GTA’ accolades from the other reviews.
Right from the start when you see the team in company t-shirts and caps you know you’re dealing with professionals who take pride in their company and this is born out with the courtesy they showed our neighbors and the meticulous attention each member pays to the detail of their task.
David worked with us at every step from concept to dream realised and steered our own vision with expert recommendations along the way. He said the project would take 10 days and it was clear there was a milestone to be met each day by the team as they worked tirelessly to their deadlines - 10 days later our home looks a million dollars.
Geolock were one of 4 companies who quoted us and they were competitively priced with a premium package; I can’t praise David and the Geolock team highly enough.

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Best you can get in GTA

I've been wanting to do my driveway, front porch, side, and backyard for 3 years. But could never find someone which I could feel comfortable with. Last month, I came across a house which driveway's was nicely done. I asked the owner, and he said it was done 4 years ago. They looked brand new. He gave me David's phone # from Geolock. He started at my property two weeks later with promise of 2 weeks to finish. and finished the job in 13 days. They worked from 7am to 9am non-stop. His staff were professionals and worked as if they were doing it for their own home. He took us to choose our stones and advised on color to choose from, and recommended thick, good quality stones. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a job well done. Fast, reliable, trusted, with a reasonable price. Definitely FIVE Stars.

Elena in North York
Elena in North York

Great work, our interlock looks amazing!

We are very happy with the work. Before signing the contract with Geolock, we have considered 6 other companies and realized that Geolock does the job extremely well. Even after 4-5 years their work stays in very good condition, unlike the work of other companies that we have looked at. They have a truly hardworking team, who showed up at 7am every morning and didn’t leave until 7-8pm. Once the interlock was finished, they cleaned everything up nicely and laid down the new grass. We are very happy with our choice and highly recommend this company!

Vladimir  in Bradford
Vladimir in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Patio. Porch. Driway

Geolock was recommended by my friends and I was never disappointed.
David the owner is very polite, patient and professional guy. He helped me a lot at estimate meeting to make right decision about my project.
Job was started on time as we agreed.
I really enjoy the process . David was presented every day managing the project. I was never involved in conversation with city guys and my picky neighbors. David took care of them.
Finally I got amazing view of my property with zero headache.
Highly recommend Geolock as professional and experienced company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage interlock

The workers were extremely nice. They have a great experience and their work is professional. It is all neat and clean. They did an amazing job and I was overall happy with my garage.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard stone patio

Can't say enough good things about Geolock, they do excellent work and are very professional. They did exactly what they said they would and used only high quality materials. When I do get around to doing the front driveway, I will only be using Geolock because of how beautiful they made my backyard stone patio look. We love to entertain outside with friends and Geolock has made that all possible. I could go on and on about how good they are but they best way to sum it up is for you to come by and see it for yourself when making a decision.

vtania25@gmail.com in North York
V. 5.

Amazing interlock

Me and my family were very pleased all throughout the exprience with the company, everything was done as promised and on time. It was our first time working on this project, geolock assisted us and advised us all throughout the exprience which made everything stress free. Overall, I am very pleased with the results and highly recommend this company.

David in North York
David in North York

Interlock driveway and steps

Highly recommend Geolock - Great company to work with! Very professional and prompt, excellent quality. The job was done in three days! Definitely will hire them for my next project!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?