Geolock

Reviews for Geolock

Karen A
Karen A

Backyard interlock

I called David and his team to fix and redo the interlock in my backyard.
I checked his work on quite a few houses in my neighborhood for the last around 8 years old and all of them still look like new. They are very professional and detail-oriented ... no shortcuts, with minimum supervision they delivered great quality and a clean job.
Would defenetely recomend to everybody. They will do 100% great job

Thank you Karen!

Alex in Richmond Hill
Alex in Richmond Hill

interlock/landscaping

No words can describe how happy we are with GoeLock team. David and his team are super professional, committed, punctual, precise and responsible. They successfully fixed issues created by another contractor we hired before hearing about Geolock. They did our backyard and front interlock, flagstone porch, built flower-beds and did the landscaping. The most hard working team we ever met. They came daily at 7am and worked for 12 hours. They never missed a day, started and finished on time. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a contractor for interlocking and much more.

We are happy to provide quality and sutisfaction!

Golfer
Golfer

Patio

They started when they said they would and they finished on time.
The workers are excellent. They showed up at 7:00am every day and worked until 7:00pm. The quality of the job is first rate. David and his team are top notch.

Thank you very much!

Private User reviews Montréal,

Interlock

Really happy with the outcome of this project. The work was done with detail and workers are dedicated. At first we had a different vision however the team took the time to explain everything and we came to a mutual understanding. Happy end of the day!

Thank you very much!

SM
SM
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great job in a very timely manner!

We wanted to upgrade our driveway interlocking and front porch and steps. David and his team at Geolock are very efficient, accountable, and amazing at what they do. Our project was completed in a very timely manner wiThin a short time frame, and we were very happy with their attention to detail and the end product. Thoroughly satisfied - would highly reccommend them to anyone looking to upgrade their driveway / landscaping.

We are always happy to provide quality and satisfactions!

YNWA in Vaughan
YNWA in Vaughan

Excellent service and quality of work

Geolock's owner David and his team are great people to work with and their quality of work, professionalism and the final product is exceptional. The work was delivered on time and we would highly recommend them. Our neighborhood and the home owners around the area in York Region used their services after viewing our driveway and at least 4 homeowners contracted them to upgrade their driveways and all are very happy with the final product.
Thank you for making our house more beautiful with the excellent work you guys did.

It was a pleasure to provide you with our services!

UKvacationsAfloat in Toronto
UKvacationsAfloat in Toronto

Landscaping Investment

5 ⭐️
Geolock quite rightly deserve the ‘Best in the GTA’ accolades from the other reviews.
Right from the start when you see the team in company t-shirts and caps you know you’re dealing with professionals who take pride in their company and this is born out with the courtesy they showed our neighbors and the meticulous attention each member pays to the detail of their task.
David worked with us at every step from concept to dream realised and steered our own vision with expert recommendations along the way. He said the project would take 10 days and it was clear there was a milestone to be met each day by the team as they worked tirelessly to their deadlines - 10 days later our home looks a million dollars.
Geolock were one of 4 companies who quoted us and they were competitively priced with a premium package; I can’t praise David and the Geolock team highly enough.

Thank you! We are always ready to make every client happy!

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Best you can get in GTA

I've been wanting to do my driveway, front porch, side, and backyard for 3 years. But could never find someone which I could feel comfortable with. Last month, I came across a house which driveway's was nicely done. I asked the owner, and he said it was done 4 years ago. They looked brand new. He gave me David's phone # from Geolock. He started at my property two weeks later with promise of 2 weeks to finish. and finished the job in 13 days. They worked from 7am to 9am non-stop. His staff were professionals and worked as if they were doing it for their own home. He took us to choose our stones and advised on color to choose from, and recommended thick, good quality stones. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a job well done. Fast, reliable, trusted, with a reasonable price. Definitely FIVE Stars.

Client sutisfaction is our goal and our company face! Thank you for your review!

Elena in North York
Elena in North York

Great work, our interlock looks amazing!

We are very happy with the work. Before signing the contract with Geolock, we have considered 6 other companies and realized that Geolock does the job extremely well. Even after 4-5 years their work stays in very good condition, unlike the work of other companies that we have looked at. They have a truly hardworking team, who showed up at 7am every morning and didn’t leave until 7-8pm. Once the interlock was finished, they cleaned everything up nicely and laid down the new grass. We are very happy with our choice and highly recommend this company!

Thank you Elena for your review. Our work quality is our company reflection! I was happy to serve you.

Vladimir  in Bradford
Vladimir in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Patio. Porch. Driway

Geolock was recommended by my friends and I was never disappointed.
David the owner is very polite, patient and professional guy. He helped me a lot at estimate meeting to make right decision about my project.
Job was started on time as we agreed.
I really enjoy the process . David was presented every day managing the project. I was never involved in conversation with city guys and my picky neighbors. David took care of them.
Finally I got amazing view of my property with zero headache.
Highly recommend Geolock as professional and experienced company.

Thank you very much Vladimir. Every project is new passion and new happy client!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?