Geolock

1117 Steeles Avenue West Toronto ON M2R

Reviews for Geolock

Yuri in Toronto
Yuri in Toronto

Interlock - circular driveway and steps

Amazing! Came on time and finished in 3 days! Look and quality are outstanding! Great product! Great service - survived winter with one cracked stone - they came and replaced in spring

Geolock Interlocking and Natural Stone  in GTA
Geolock Interlocking and Natural Stone in GTA
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing job! will defiantly recommend !!!

David was the the third contractor we took an estimate from. We was very friendly and sound like very reliable person the entire project took not more then 2 weeks that was absolutely amazing.
I know many of my friend did interlocking jobs and it took the over a month to finish. David did not only the fastest job but also the best quality job. it beed there for more then 4 years and it's looks like new. I would DEFIANTLY recommend David and his company for all you interlocking and natural stone jobs. Well done David and thank you very much!

eunhee shin from Markham
eunhee shin from Markham

Back yard interlock patcio

Geolock , David the owner did not pick up garbage after work was done. David promises to com next day to clean up , But never happened. One of his worker damaged my patio door sill stone, when I found it out. HE was so denied.. we argued and argued.force to deduct the repair cost.
I do not want to recommend anyone at all. very unpleasant to deal with. my next neighbor hired the David for last summer to do drive way interlock, now there is damage .. my neighbor call this guys more 20 times, he never returned call and no maintenance service.