Cool Aid Mechanical

Review for Cool Aid Mechanical

Pita in Scarborough
Pita in Scarborough

DO NOT HIRE COOL-AID MECHANICAL

I made the mistake of hiring cool-aid mechanical to repair my main sandwich cooler. They charged me thousands in invoices and could not repair the fridge. I had to call another company to do the repair after cool-aid informed me they could not fix it and that I should purchase a new unit. The other company fixed the fridge in one visit. We sued cool-aid mechanical in small claims court and finally won the case. It took more than a year to receive our refund. I would strongly advise against ever hiring cool aid mechanical for any job as they do not have the proper training or knowledge for refridgeration/HVAC service.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Aurora?