Digital Wyzdom

161 Bay Street, 27th Floor Toronto ON M5J 2S1

Review for Digital Wyzdom

kenneth kimberly from Vaughan
kenneth kimberly from Vaughan

Thank you for saving me !!

I can never thank enough to you what digital wyzdom did for me. I am writing this testimonial to make other aware of how they can be saved from cyber hackers. I work in a multinational company at a reputed post. Since, last few months I was constantly harassed on-line by a spy. He was threatening me to leave my post and sending bad messages. I cud not stop him or find him and that's when digital wyzdomcame to the rescue. I contacted them and told my problem. They were quick to respond, and came at my workplace and investigated my computer and company's systems. I was amazed at their skill and proficiency. I had never seen such digital inspection, interview skills and data handling in my life. They caught the culprit and sent him behind bars after a thorough surveillance. Now I feel safe to work again.

More about Digital Wyzdom

Computer Forensics Digital Wyzdom combines computer expert forensics and electronic data discovery to produce high quality digital evidence.