Select Metal Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Select Metal Roofing Ltd

Max from Brampton in Brampton
Max from Brampton in Brampton

Metal Roof Installation

During the recent wind storm this summer we lost approximately 1/3 of our asphalt shingles on our garage roof. We had already decided to replace the roofing but had not yet made the decision of Metal vs asphalt. We decided to make the investment of Metal Roofing and knew we wanted Canadian made. We discovered a Brampton manufacturer of metal roofing in Brampton – and they put us in contact with Colum.
After reviewing all the quotes we received we are more than happy that we decided on Select Metal Roofing and Colum. His crew worked on our home during the hottest 4 days of the summer. They were professional and hardworking despite the heat. The cleaned up every day and again once the job was completed.
We would highly recommend Colum and his company Select Metal Roofing, along with his excellent crew for all your roofing needs

Douglas in Uxbridge
Douglas in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Metal Roof Installation

I purchased a metal roof through Colum. The cost savings will be measurable in the long term and we are very pleased with the roof. The workman were professional and the clean up was very thorough upon completion of the job.

krimpenstorm in
krimpenstorm in
1 review Barrie, ON

New metal roof

During the recent windstorm and Ontario we lost a number of asphalt shingles. In what was a very busy time for Colum and his crew they made the time to come by and put up a temporary patch. A few weeks later they came by to complete the full job. The new roof looks fantastic. Great communication, fair price, excellent workmanship. I would highly recommend this company.

mark in tottenham
mark in tottenham
1 review , ON

New steel roof

Select steel roofing is the most pleasure I’ve had dealing with a contractor in years . Colum and his crew lead by Trevor are very professional, job site is always clean. Colum the owner was excellent to work with, very professional everything was done in the timeframe that he said it would be. My roof looks fantastic I would highly recommend this company

- in
- in
1 review Stayner, ON

Metal roof installation

Honest and efficient. Colum and his crew showed up when they said they would, and I wasn’t inconvenienced at all. Their quote was competitive and they demonstrated professionalism and workmanship. Our roof looks fantastic. Great job guys.

GTA Gas Systems in Everett
GTA Gas Systems in Everett
1 review Stayner, ON

New cedar shake metal roof

I contacted Colum along with 4 other companies to get an idea of metal roof pricing as ours was on it's last legs - shingles were literally flying off with any good gust of wind. Colum returned my call within an hour and out of all the owners/sales reps I met, I found him to be the most easy going, honest and enthusiastic about both his product and his crews' workmanship. After many long winded questions from me both through phone calls and text messages, my wife and I decided Select was the company for us. We weren't disappointed one bit. His crew was very professional and when the work was done they cleaned up every little bit of metal. I can truly say every aspect of the process from the first initial phone call to the result you see in the picture that Colum and his boys will take care of you from start to finish.

As far as the product itself is concerned, it looks amazing. If you have the extra money, it's a solid investment you'll never need to worry about again if you plan on staying in your home 15+ years. Having a competent, well-trained crew like Select install it for you something you won't regret. Hire these guys. 10/10

Norm Parker, L4G 2W8 in
Norm Parker, L4G 2W8 in
3 reviews Stayner, ON

new metal roof

Colum and his crew did an outstanding job of replacing the asphalt shingles on my roof with metal ones. He offered a large selection of different colours and styles. Colum was very thorough when he first checked out my house; walking around the perimeter, checking the attics and climbing the roof to inspect it. The crew cleaned up everything at the end. My new metal roof looks magnificent. It was a professional job in every way and I would recommend him to anyone.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto
1 review Everett, ON

roof

everything from sales rep to finish was great everything was explained in detail with a nice selection of product that was best for our project the project was done in the time frame that they said and when done the work crew clean up was perfect highly recommend so glad we went with the metal roof which adds looks and never have to replace like asphalt shingles

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto

complete roof and sky lights, Creemore, Ontario

I had phoned other contractors, but no return phone calls came.
Then looking local, I found Select Metal Roofing from Lisle, ON.
Receiving a call the next day, Colum, visited and we discussed the work that needed to be done. The entire roof, including the replacement of our 15 year old skylights.
His crew was friendly, courteous and worked at a steady pace, even in strong wind conditions, when I was sure they would stop for the day. Each day they would clean up and even sweep with the magnet to check for nails. All was done in four days. I was really impressed.
Thank you Colum and crew.