Gta Railings

Reviews for Gta Railings

Lingster
Lingster

Railing and Column Replacement

Mike has been very reliable throughout this entire process. His team removed our old columns and replaced them with larger square ones - all within a week. It did take over 2 weeks to replace the railings but the work done was very satisfactory for the exception of the drain pipe which was left dangling over the side of the new railings. My husband and I fixed it ourselves by removing the drain and slipping it behind.

The colour and style has updated the look of our home and truthfully we couldn’t be happier. I even debated whether I wanted the railings installed because I liked the look without. But once they were installed they completed the look. I would highly recommend Mike.

Enjoy the new look of the house !

anita_ramkumar
anita_ramkumar

Railing installation

We had recently installed a new railings from GTA Railings. They did a wonderful job. Right from requirments, measurements, estimation to installation they did an awesome job. The installation was on time , accurate, very neat and they made sure they tidied up the place before they left. A job well done.

Thanks again
Our pleasure
Enjoy !

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Exterior aluminum railings

GTA railings good job ... best price ... very professional installers ... showed up on time ... looks great ... would highly recommend

Thanks for such positive feedback
Enjoy!
Mike

Gigi
Gigi

GR4 Glass Railing

Spoke to Mike several times via email and in person (while deciding). He is very knowledgeable, super friendly and efficient. They did an awesome job!! Looks amazing! Even after job was done. Checked in with me to ensure I was happy!

My pleasure
Enjoy

Tiziana Sepia from Toronto
Tiziana Sepia from Toronto

Great service and products

Very professional service and the job only took a few hours. Very clean and precise. Would highly recommend

Mike

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Porch aluminum railings

Mike replaced my old wooden railing and the final product is as good as i hoped. he knew exactly what to do. I have seen many aluminum railings in my neighborhood and i believe his work is definitely one of the higher quality product.

Thank you very much!
Enjoy!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

House railings

I used GTA railing for my home project.
From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience.
Mike and his crew were very professional and great to deal with.
The product and workmanship is high quality.
Pricing I found fair for the product and service.
I highly recommend GTA

Enjoy

Glass Railings

Michael was very reasonable and a pleasure to work with. We negotiated the price. Anthony the installer was very courteous and made sure I was completely satisfied with the install. He took his time and made sure everything was level and plumb. I highly recommend them and will use them for my mom's house. My wife and I are very pleased with the product quality and install.

Glad you liked our service
Enjoy this summer with your new railings!

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Railing on back yard deck around pool

Our old railings were wood and rotting we called GTA railing and they installed aluminum railings. They look amazing we could not be happier. The crew were very professional and did an amazing job. I would strongly recommend this company. Thank you so much GTA Railings.

Enjoy new railings

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Porch Railing

I needed porch Railing. I looked all around town and got many quotes for the job. When I contacted GTA Railings, they gave me the lowest quote and a person came and did the measurements the next day and in less than a week railing was installed. GTA Railings has proven to be quick, efficient and reasonable at their service. Very impressed by their professional service.

Glad you you liked our service

More about Gta Railings

GTA Railings is aluminum railing systems supplier and installer located in Toronto, Ontario

We specializing in:

Glass railings
Glass railing systems
Commercial railings
Residential railings

We offer a variety of designs and quality products.
With aluminum railings, you get the beauty of wrought iron that last like aluminum.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gtarailings/