SNG Electrical Services

Leon in Moncton
Leon in Moncton
1 review Moncton, NB

Main Panel Replacement and Addtional Power Run to Back Yard

We hired SNG to change out our main electrical panel and run some additional wiring to the back yard. When the date came for them to do the job, I unfortunately was called out of town on business which left my wife to over see the work. Adrian was very co-operative and explained every step that was being done. Which made it a very comfortable experience over all.
Upon my return, I was impressed with how neat, tidy and professionally done everything was. the entire job was completed as promised and we would recommend SNG for any electrical job going forward.

Cambridge Lukasik's

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Installed electrical outlets and pot light in basement finishing

Adrian, was very professional in his work, and very friendly, he did the installation of lights and outlets for finishing our basement. It took him 2 days to finish. He quoted a price and in the end he charged us lower than the quote. We called him back to do a small project.

1 review Kitchener, ON

Potlights and Basement Wiring

Adrian did an excellent job installing potlights in several rooms where I had no overhead lighting, as well as wiring the basement include some lighting there as well. Overall a very complex job and I'm left very pleased with the outcome, looks great. He's easy to communicate with and always responds to emails or phone calls quickly. Highly recommended!