Environmental Plumbing

Reviews for Environmental Plumbing

Pablo&Claudia in Ottawa
Pablo&Claudia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen sink blockage and clean out installation

We got a blockage in our kitchen sink and were not able to fix it, so we called Gary. He did great job with the snake to completely remove that blockage but before he had to re-do the whole kitchen drain since the builder hadn't installed properly and on top of that, they didn't put a clean out pipe. The install was clean, well designed and he used quality material. He explained everything he did in detail plus he gave us some tips in how to keep our drains free of blockages.

Sorry for waiting so long to thank you for the great review

Louise M.
Louise M.
1 review Ottawa, ON

blocked drain on laundry tub

I was in a panic when my laundry tub wouldn't drain and was overflowing into the basement.
I called Gary at 2:30, afraid he would not be able to make it to my house today.
He and his assistant, Carlos, arrived within the hour and by 4:15 everything was fixed and working properly.
It is obvious that Gary has a lot of practical experience and really knows his business. He is the first plumber who immediately understood the mess of pipes down there. In no time he had isolated the problem and had things flowing again.
He also partially descaled my tub, and gave me advice and a product name (Zep) to complete the job.
Gary was speedy, friendly, polite, knowledgeable, affordable, and by far the best plumber I have encountered. Gary Greco's card for is on my fridge and will be my "go to" in the future. HIghly , highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review Hope the descaler works, let me know if you have trouble.

Moyra in Ottawa
Moyra in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Plugged toilet

Since none of the DYI attempts had been successful, I contacted Gary Greco and within 24 hours, they were at my door and problem solved.
The service was timely, professional, quick and reasonably priced.
I will not hesitate to use them again and I would happily recommend.
Thank you!
Moyra McWilliam

Thanks for the glowing review. Please pass my name around.
Thanks again

Adam K in
Adam K in

Clogged tub cleared fast

Gary and his apprentice came shortly after I called them and had my blocked tub drain running again within minutes. Courteous, prompt, friendly and effective! Many thanks. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

Thanks Adam. Don't hesitate to call if we can be of any assistance in the future. Referrals are good too.

gloriazb
gloriazb
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Drain Clearing

The vanity sink was not draining. After many attempts to fix it by myself I decided to call Gary. He did an excellent job clearing the sink, replaced the broken pop up and gave me advice on related maintenance.

He was courteous and professional I appreciate his job and recommend his company Environmental Drain Cleaning.

Thank You. Let me know when you get the new sink and I will be happy to install.

Dave in
Dave in
1 review Ottawa, ON

repair 2 faucets on outdoor taps.

Turning on water to outer faucet got me wet. Gary arrived same day and corrected that plus leaky faucet in garage. Knowledgeable and efficient--friendly too. Excellent helper. Putting him in my address book for future.

Thanks for the positive review. Esmeal is an excellent helper. Yes please keep us in mind for future work.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great work! Knowledgeable, on time, clean and reasonably price.

Replace seals on two toilets. Had tile work done in the bathrooms and toilets were not placed back on properly. Had Environmental Drain Cleaning come in to fix it. They placed extensions on both toilets and new seals. They did the job right.

Thanks the the positive review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Bernard Caron from Kanata
Bernard Caron from Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Everything done right

After trying to unclog my kitchen sink for a couple of day, I called Environmental Drain Clean around noon. By 4 my sink was working fine. It was not an easy job but it was very well done quickly for a very reasonable price. What else can you ask ? Fast good service at good price !

Thanks for the great review. Loved your dog. Would recommend Bio-Clean as your drain was blocked by grease and Bio-Clean loves to eat it.

S.D. from Ottawa
S.D. from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Plugged drain + assorted plumbing

Same-day prompt service on a weekend at a reasonable rate. Gary (owner) came out and fixed not only my laundry tub drain, but a valve on the humidifier and the upstairs sink stopper.

Gary was helpful, explaining what he was doing as he went along.

After researching the "bioclean" product I may try that as well, as my old house does not do well with draino.

Thanks for your review. I will be in touch re the Bio Clean.

More about Environmental Plumbing

Environmental Plumbing is an Ottawa based company that offers full service drain cleaning, plumbing repairs and is a local distributor of Bio‑Clean.

Company founder, Gary Greco, is an established professional with over 27 years of experience in the business. Gary is the founder of Faucet Fix, a well-known Ottawa plumbing business that has been established since 1989.

Full Service Drain Cleaning, Repairs and Replacement of Existing Fixtures (Faucets, Sinks, Drains, Toilets.)

Gary has used his professional experience and knowledge to focus on drain cleaning and repairs as well as Bio‑Clean, an environmentally friendly, natural product that will help keep your drains free from blockages. Bio‑Clean is a proven solution for your drain maintenance needs, useful for all types of consumers: homeowners, businesses, and landlords as well.