ARM Glass & Mirror Corp.

Mirrors & Glass
220 Industrial Parkway South Aurora ON L4G 3V6
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Newmarket  >  ARM Glass & Mirror Corp.

Reviews for ARM Glass & Mirror Corp.

Kim
Kim
1 review Aurora, ON

Glass Railing

I have hired this arm glass to install a glass railing. I was satisfied with their technicians as well as costumer service by Jon. These guys really know what they are doing, professionals, very happy with glass railing I have now. Definitely recommend them. Thanks arm glass.

Thank you Kim! We are glad that you are satisfied. Customer satisfaction is our main goal in business.

Hari in Toronto
Hari in Toronto

Front Porch Glass Door

Great work done by John and team. They delivered what was promised. I had pictured the outside glass door enclosure for the porch and John and his team were able to match it and make it look even better than what i had asked for. Many have inquired on the quality of work done after we had it installed and i am sure John will only get more referrals from me!

Hello Hari,
Appreciate your review, we try to get the job done right, the quality is main priority and if our customers are happy with the service we provide, that makes us proud. Thank you

Glass Railings

Best service, best prices, absolutely fantastic! I hired ARM Glass to design and install glass railings for my business entrance staircase. They had some great ideas because I was unfamiliar with the process. They did a great job and would recommend them.

Hello Alex, we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product and service. Feel free to contact us for future needs. Thanks for the review.

Jasdeep d.
Jasdeep d.
1 review Barrie, ON

Glass railing and glass shower door

John and his team are very hardworking, reliable and very competitive. I have used arm glass and mirror in all my renovation projects. Their service and quality is impeccable.

Dear Jasdeep, we appreciate the fact that you've taken the time to write such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to work with you. We will continue to work hard to meet our customer's expectations.

Window glass replacement

We had all the windows in our home replaced this summer I chose these guys after meeting and getting quotes from 7 companies. You would never guess that their work is so affordable, especially when it looks so amazing. We're happy with the service and the final results.

Thank you Alex for taking the time to write such a great review! We are glad that it exceeded your expectations. That is exactly what we aim for every time.

More about ARM Glass & Mirror Corp.

We specialize on Shower Enclosures, Glass Railings, Deck Railings, Glass Office Partitions, Entrance Systems, Glass Porch Enclosures, Wall Mirrors. . . We Supply and We Install. The reasonable price and high quality service on any Glass Project guaranteed. Call us for FREE Quote & Consultation at 9057585050. See the difference!