Under The Sun Home Renovation

Review for Under The Sun Home Renovation

John T.
John T.

Backyard

When I purchased my home I always knew I wanted to create a backyard oasis for my family to enjoy. While shopping around, I never felt as though these contacted contractors saw the image I wanted to achieve. When I first met with Joe from Under the Sun and described my vision, I got the immediate sense that he understood me. When he provided me with the drawings of the intended project a few days later, it was more than I could have ever imagined it to be. With a very impressive estimate and timeline, I immediately felt that this was the right company for the job! My family had the most enjoyable summer in our backyard oasis! Under the Sun surpassed my expectations in every way and I am beyond satisfied with the final results!

More about Under The Sun Home Renovation

Under The Sun Home Renovations is a full service renovation company that specializes in transforming homes inside & out. Our goal is to make your dream home a reality and our seamless approach allows you a stress-free experience! UNDER THE SUN HOME RENOVATIONS LTD. HAS BEEN PROVIDING THE GTA AND ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Mississauga?