Decks

1 review Burlington, ON

Exterior deck

Burlington
L7R 2B6

Mike is very professional and extremely conscientious.
He was the only one to give us 2 quotes. One to replace the entire deck and sub-structure. The other, to replace the surface only! This speaks volumes about his attempt to price work fairly and be honest with his customers! He was more reasonable than other quotes we received.

Chetan Mallikarjunaiah from Oakville
Chetan Mallikarjunaiah from Oakville

Deck Resurfacing / New Deck

Initially we were happy with his work, as Mike built us a decent deck.The agreement was to demolish and remove the existing deck, install a new one and stain it. Mike convinced us that he would do the demolition and installation and come back next spring to pressure wash and stain, which we were ok with and paid in full when the installation was complete.
Come spring, I tried calling him and sent several emails to schedule pressure wash and stain. I tried all means to get in touch with him, got read receipt confirmations for my messages and he just refused to respond. I had recommended his name to many of my friends and neighbors, which I regret. Though he came across as a hardworking and skilled guy, he turned out to be a dishonest and unprofessional business man. I would NOT recommend anyone do any kind of business with him.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Decks pros in Burlington?