TorynTek Computers

Bradford West Gwillimbury ON L3Z

Review for TorynTek Computers

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Poor service, rude

Took computer in to have virus removed and have firewall installed. They called in 2 days said my computer was ready to be pick ed up. When I started up my lap top Same problem still there. Called them to tell them the problem was still there and was very rudely told that there was a 5% chance that the problem could not be fixed. Would have been nice if they told me that before i agreed to have them fix my computer. He also did not install The firewall, Instead they gave me the disk to install it myself and when i called he told me they usually install it but didn't this time??????
Very unsatisfied with this business and highly recommend that you don't make the same mistake i did and take your computer somewhere else. ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!! BEWARE!!!

Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Bradford West Gwillimbury?