Marigold Maids

Reviews for Marigold Maids

Kim
Kim

Move in cleaning

The team did a fantastic job. The gross apartment we moved into was pristine when we returned. Would hire again 100%

Endlessrenovations993 in
Endlessrenovations993 in

Excellent cleaning job

Found you guys through Homestars and OMG they went above and beyond. Required a cleaner after redoing the tiles in my kitchen there was dust all around my house. Somehow they seem to have cleaned it all up, the house is like new. Thanks again!

Thank you! I'm glad we were able to help

Iownahome in
Iownahome in

After the party clean up

Held a surprise party for my girlfriend and things got a little out of hand. Thankfully while I recovered at brunch, marigoldmaids were hard at work and I came home to a spotless house. Really helped with the headache.

Thank you!

nscott in Toronto
nscott in Toronto

Property ready for sale

Marigold did an outstanding job cleaning my clients home that is on the market. They showed up on time! professional! Great deep cleaning of the home! Looks brand New! I would highly recommend this service to all my clients and agents that I know
Norman Scott

jennifer from Toronto
jennifer from Toronto

Cleaning

We hired Marigold Maids to help with a deep cleaning to prep for an open house. The cleaners were very professional, punctual, very careful with all our stuff and very friendly and easy to work with. I had a small extra ask on the bathroom floor and they were very happy to help. The cleaners even shared some great cleaning tips. I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend to anyone who wants a shiny clean home.

Jennifer, Toronto

More about Marigold Maids

Check us out at Marigoldmaids. ca We provide you with the old fashioned elbow grease of detailed home cleaning with the convenience of new modern technology. Our passion is to leave you smiling after we’ve cared for your home because we pride ourselves with premier customer service. We enter and ...