Jmc concrete and interlocking ltd

Concrete Contractors
Milton ON L9T 5T4
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Milton  >  Jmc concrete and interlocking ltd

Reviews for Jmc concrete and interlocking ltd

L from Milton
L from Milton
6 reviews Milton, ON

Replace pool deck, and landscaping

John came out and quoted my job, and we liked him from the beginning. He's always been punctual, and the project has been on schedule. He has removed a large concrete deck, and has replaced it with a beautiful interlock patio, sloped and graded properly. He was able to accommodate all of our requests, even ones we thought might not be possible. The yard looks beautiful, and we couldn't be happier. We're just in the final stages of finishing the product, but I wanted to get a review up right away.

Hi Logan thanks very much for taking the time to write such a great review , it's greatly appreciated , it has been great working with you , enjoy your backyard !

daryl in Mississauga
daryl in Mississauga
2 reviews Milton, ON

Concrete Driveway Curb

We needed 150 feet of curbing to line the driveway pre asphalt install. John at JMC went over the colour options, offered competitive pricing and was able to meet a tight deadline. Added a stamped concrete wall for the ditch area that looks great. The experienced paving company that came in after commented on the high quality of the install making it easier for them to install the asphalt. Highly recommend and would use again.
Daryl, Campbellville, Milton

Hi Daryl, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great review , we really appreciate it !
It has been Great working with you !
John capela

shannon.vieira in Oakville
shannon.vieira in Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

Concrete Aggregate Walkway/Porch

This is the second time I have used J.M.C. Concrete and Interlocking Ltd. and I am thrilled with the results. John and his crew are very professional, produce quality work and are very tidy and courteous. I will be hiring them again next summer to work on my backyard patio! Thank you for the amazing service!

Hi Shannon,Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great review, we really appreciate it,costumer satisfaction is our main goal.looking forward to working with you again next summer.
Its always a pleasure working with you.

Raymond in Mississauga
Raymond in Mississauga

Backyard concrete patio

This is not the first time I used JMC concrete, the results are simply stunning as usual. I I got to know the owner operator John and his wife Bela a few years back they put exposed aggregate concrete on my driveway. They were on time, did exactly what was promised, cleaned up and no fuss.

I have seen people on my street doing the exact same thing with other companies, they could not use their driveway for a few weeks. Contractor came tore everything apart, waited weeks before they returned and poured, then left again.. Came back a few days later to seal... Not the case with JMC. They did my driveway in 2 days, and
this time the back yard stamped concrete again in 2 days.

What more can you ask for? Everything like clockwork, they did it exactly like it was quoted as per drawing... Cleaned up.
Now I have this amazing backyard Oasis.

Highly recommended.

Thanks very much Raymond for such a great review , we really appreciate it !
It's always a pleasure working with you!!
Enjoy your backyard !
Best Regards

Sarah Anne from Milton
Sarah Anne from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Interlocking Patio, driveway borders

John and his Crew, did an excellent job at our home, we had an old wood deck , they removed it and installed an interlocking patio,they also did the driveway curbs and the sod in our backyard , the transformation was amazing, we love our new backyard, thanks John Capela and Team at Jmc concrete and interlocking for a job well done, we will recommend you to all our family and friends!

Thanks Sarah for taking the time to write such a great review , we appreciate your recommendations and feedback, it has been a pleasure working with you both, enjoy your backyard !

Nicholls from Oakville
Nicholls from Oakville

Walkway, steps and driveway boarder

John and his crew did an amazing job, better then what we have envisioned. John even corrected the design after work already started when we "threw in a wrench", no questions asked. They showed up on time promised and finished quickly cleaning up after. Highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future for sure.