SKYTEX TEXTURING

22A ST NW
Calgary
AB
T2M 3X8

I hired Mike from Skytex texturing as I had some holes left in my ceiling from renovations and some old water damage. Mikes price was excellent, he completed the job in great time and the workmanship is flawless, my ceilings look brand new. Great care was taking in protecting and covering my furniture and the cleanup was diligent. Mike was always punctual and I felt comfortable leaving Mike to lock up my home when he was finished. I would recommend Mike and I would hire him again.

Happy to do the work for you Kerry. Was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you and family have a happy Christmas holiday!

Greg in Calgary
Greg in Calgary

Full House removal of popcorn ceiling and replaced with knock down

Full house removal of popcorn ceiling and replaced with knock down celing. Great advice, quality work. Very happy with the result. Plastic protected everything, just needed to remove the lights and push furniture to the edges of the rooms. Quickly done. Highly recommended. Mike even came back to do a repair as we needed to move some locations of light fixtures.

Hi Greg,

It was a pleasure doing the work for you. I am so glad your happy with it and thank you very much for the kind review. Take care!

- Mike

More about SKYTEX TEXTURING

SKYTEX TEXTURING "Making your ceiling a work of art! " Anywhere from home renovations, basement developments, new construction homes, and ceiling repairs, all of your ceiling texture needs will be taken care of with efficiency and skills that have been in the industry for over a decade. KNOCKDOWN ORANGE PEEL ...