SKYTEX TEXTURING

22A ST NW Calgary AB T2M 3X8

Reviews for SKYTEX TEXTURING

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Skytex Mike impeccable work

We called Skytex for a quote to re-texture our dining room ceiling after a major leak on the upper floor. Mike assessed the area and explained the potential options; we gave him the go-ahead on the cheaper option, and the end result was impressive, impeccable, skillful work! Mike was accurate, tidy, prompt and inexpensive. Top marks for Mike - we would definitely call on him again if needed and definitely recommend for professional abilities.

Thank you so much for the kind review Angela! I'm glad you guys are happy with the work :) All the best to you!

Neville S
Neville S

ceiling texturing

I had to repair part of the ceiling in one of the bedrooms in the basement due to water damage. That is, the drywall had to be replaced. I have the knockdown texturing throughout the house so I wanted the repaired portion to match the rest of the ceiling. The renovation company doing the repairs did the texturing but it did not even come close to matching the original.
I called Skytex Texturing and Mike came out and removed the recently textured portion and retextured it. It matches perfectly. Great job Mike.
I have no reservations in recommending Mike and Skytex Texturing to anyone.

Neville S.

Thanks Neville! I appreciate the kind review and I'm happy I could be of service! Take care and good luck with the rest of the developments :)

Kerry in Calgary
Kerry in Calgary

Excellent service and workmanship

I hired Mike from Skytex texturing as I had some holes left in my ceiling from renovations and some old water damage. Mikes price was excellent, he completed the job in great time and the workmanship is flawless, my ceilings look brand new. Great care was taking in protecting and covering my furniture and the cleanup was diligent. Mike was always punctual and I felt comfortable leaving Mike to lock up my home when he was finished. I would recommend Mike and I would hire him again.

Happy to do the work for you Kerry. Was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you and family have a happy Christmas holiday!

Greg in Calgary
Greg in Calgary

Full House removal of popcorn ceiling and replaced with knock down

Full house removal of popcorn ceiling and replaced with knock down celing. Great advice, quality work. Very happy with the result. Plastic protected everything, just needed to remove the lights and push furniture to the edges of the rooms. Quickly done. Highly recommended. Mike even came back to do a repair as we needed to move some locations of light fixtures.

Hi Greg,

It was a pleasure doing the work for you. I am so glad your happy with it and thank you very much for the kind review. Take care!

- Mike

More about SKYTEX TEXTURING

SKYTEX TEXTURING "Making your ceiling a work of art! " Anywhere from home renovations, basement developments, new construction homes, and ceiling repairs, all of your ceiling texture needs will be taken care of with efficiency and skills that have been in the industry for over a decade. KNOCKDOWN ORANGE PEEL ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Calgary?