Homeworld Roofing

Reviews for Homeworld Roofing

Adrian S.
Adrian S.

Fair and honest

I have used Ray for several big and small jobs. Ray is a fair and honest roofing contractor. On top of that, his pricing is very reasonable. He doesn't try to gauge for more money after giving you a price.

thanks for your time and review Adrian.
very appreciated that.

Matthew Kinsella from Toronto
Matthew Kinsella from Toronto
2 reviews Orillia, ON

Full removal & re roof, new eves & metal work

I have used Ray & his crew on many projects. They come when they say and deliver. I have used them on more than 8 homes Ive built. They are always professional and get the job done on time on budget.... never any whining from these guys. Spotless clean up too. They have worked very tight sights and have always been extra cautious with my neighbours. I highly recommend this company

thanks Matt. very appreciated your time and review.
looking forward to works with you next time.

birk in Toronto
birk in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof Replacement

Ray and team arrived on time . They provided professional and efficient work. they did very good job. Also the price is very reasonable and I even didn't need to shopping arround .Highly recommend this company for their professional work.

thanks for your time and helpful review.

Homeworld is worth your trust

All my hesitations were eliminated after Homeworld came over for an initial consultation, and all my questions were able to be answered, in thorough details, and an amazing plan that made sense for my replacement was put into action.

I highly recommended homeworld roofing as they are very professional and price is always very reasonable.

thanks for your time and review

Adam from Toronto
Adam from Toronto

Roof Replacement - A+++

Roofing is an area the general population, including myself, do not typically have expertise in. As such, we put a large level or trust into our Roof providers. I recently went through a full roof (plywood/shingling) /eaves replacement at my primary residence, done by Homeworld Roofing. Homeworld came based on a personal referral, and I was not only IMPRESSED with the final product and everything in between, but WOWED!

The work was completed with a very short lead time, and the quality of work was a 10/10. In addition, the speed of work, without sacrificing quality, the overall cost, innovative solutioning, and the execution as to plan was bangon!!!!

I will be recommending Homeworld Roofing to any people who have roofing needs, and I will so with absolute confidence.

KUDOS HOMEWORLD ROOFING!!!!

thanks for your review Adam.

it is also a pleasure to work with you.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Replaced the old shingles from my house roof.

Homeworld roofing company have the best workers, they know how to do the roof right without compromising on product or labor! They do prompt work, clean up nice afterward and are always kind and courteous, I would gladly recommend them to my friends and family!"

"Highly satisfied with skills & knowledge.
Roy the owner of the roofing company is a great and professional guy.

thanks for your time and review .

and all the friends and family referral.

Dawn in Toronto
Dawn in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Amazing Company!

These guys are amazing! We contacted them for our roof back in 2018 in Durham Region, was very professional. Came over to show us samples etc and gave us a very good quote. We set a date and they were in and out in a half day with good quality workmanship. There was no indication that they were ever there, no garbage etc left behind. We recently contacted them again for one of our rental properties in Peterborough and same thing. Quick and amazing! Work was done so fast and our tenants barely noticed they were there. I highly recommend this company to everyone.

thanks again for choosing us. it is a pleasure to work with you also.

Arthur in Toronto
Arthur in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Full roof replacement.

Ray is very professional for the roofing. I am consulting him about different roofing options and chose the right solution based on his suggestions. I am very satisfied with the job done by his team.

Also the price is reasonable and very competitive.

thanks for the review

Arulrajah in Montréal
Arulrajah in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Roofing , eavestrough and soffit

They come on time to start the work. They have done the roofing , eavestrough, facia and soffit for my bungalow hose in one day.
The work is very good and quick.

thanks for the review.

Cathyb
Cathyb
3 reviews Kettleby, ON

Roof replacement and aluminum siding

Ray and his team replaced my entire roof and eavestrough in 2 days. They show up on time and do what they promised. Would highly recommend Homeworld to anyone looking for these services, they are competitive and my roof and siding look great. Thank you Ray!

thanks for the review

More about Homeworld Roofing

Welcome to Homeworld Roofing. Our Roofing experts are dedicated to completing your project (large or small) with quality results, on time, and within your budget.Our promise is to build your property as build your asset. We stand out from all other commercial general contractors in Toronto, because of our dedication to serve people. If you are looking for reliable roofing contractor in GTA area, we are here to serve you with highest trust. We cover all kinds of roofing and general contractors work. Our crews have highest level of expertise on all kinds of roofing, waterproofing, siding, aluminium work , leak repair and all other general contractors work.

***