Homeworld Roofing

Reviews for Homeworld Roofing

Joe in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga

Re roofing

Ray is a nice , honest and professional person. They use Owen Corning shingles with a competitive price. The crew work hard and efficiently. They done my and neighbor’s 4 townhouse units in just one day. Good job!

Rory in Toronto
Rory in Toronto

HomeWorld full roof replacement.

Ray contacted me after I blasted the work out to HomeStars. He fulfilled everything we could possibly ask for in a roofer.

He gave good advice, was reasonably priced and his huge crew did our job in 1 day (other companies were quoting a week with a small crew).

So, so happy with our new roof. Thanks Ray & Team!

Hi rory.

thanks for your time to give us a review.
that's a pleasure to have worked with you.

suseyou2010 in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
suseyou2010 in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Re-roofing

We decided to hire Homeworld Roofing to replace the shingles on our house, was not only their quote competitive, but Ray is also impress in his knowledge.

The crew arrived on time on the scheduled date. They put boards and traps to protect my property before started the job.

Ray did everything that he can satisfy us. we appreciated.

Thanks Ray and his crew.

it also a great experience work with you.

and hope that you will give us a 10 stars next time.

Boyu
Boyu

Roof Shingle replacement

Ray is honest and professional. He quoted me with reasonable price and provided insights about proper materials to be used to best meet my needs. On the workday, his team was really efficient and did an excellent job. The team also did a good job cleaning mine and my neighbor's driveway. Highly recommend Ray for his professional work.

Jim in King City
Jim in King City
1 review King City, ON

Fantastic job done

Ray and his crew were fantastic. They really were great to work with - I had some repairs that I needed to make to the roof due to animal damage and they were a great help in assisting me in getting the additional work done.
They were very clean in the removal of the old roof and tidied up the property after the install of the new roof.

Thanks for a great experience team Homeworld!

thanks for your time to write a review for us.
it also a great experience work with you Jim.

Best.

jayc60 in Mississauga
jayc60 in Mississauga

Roof replacement

The Roof replacement we received from Home World Roofing was beyond our expectation. Workers was professional and price was personable. The job was finished and cleanup well within the anticipated time.

William W.
William W.
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Replacing entire roof

They came on time and the workers are experienced. Totally outstanding compare to other roofing company.

Thank you for your review. It's our pleasure to work for you.

Ve
Ve

New house aluminum trim (&vinyl siding repair)

The Home World Roofing team worked incredibly hard, going above and beyond to install new aluminum trim, soffit, and wrapping on various architectural details on my house. They were very respectful, and at no time did I feel like I wasn’t in good hands. They worked well into the evening to get my job all done on the same day. This was also done on the weekend, which I was very thankful for because I work during the week.

Thank you for your review. We are glad that we could help you.

hao
hao

Replacing roof shingles

Excellent work done in one day with caring and good quality. The boss Ray provided professional advice and honest pricing. After the roof was done, my backyard and driveway were cleaned up nicely.

Thank you for your time to give us your review. It's my pleasure to work for you.

Van
Van

Shingles and wood siding.

Professional - excellent. Wood siding and shingles and clean up were all done well. I would recommend Ray for his professionalism and honesty. The whole job was done in one day.

More about Homeworld Roofing

Welcome to Homeworld Roofing. Our Roofing experts are dedicated to completing your project (large or small) with quality results, on time, and within your budget.Our promise is to build your property as build your asset. We stand out from all other commercial general contractors in Toronto, because of our dedication to serve people. If you are looking for reliable roofing contractor in GTA area, we are here to serve you with highest trust. We cover all kinds of roofing and general contractors work. Our crews have highest level of expertise on all kinds of roofing, waterproofing, siding, aluminium work , leak repair and all other general contractors work.

***